Quantcast

Long Island (Islandia) , New York

splat

Nam I am
SO I had to go to corporate HQ om Islandia New York, This is my first time down there, and just before I got to the Office I noticed a Trail going across the street. , And as it turns out it was right neext to my Hotel . so This morning I got up early 5:45 AM ( Thank you fire alarm :( ) got dreese grabbed the bike and went exploring

There ia Bike on the sign at the trail head.

THey were not too Technical, and at the start they were very fast fast , the trial comes up to a golf course and turns right

sorthly after making that right another fence on teh other side. and it has been this way quite a while and ther ewere braches and vines had made a canopy , and stuff was samking me in the face as I went down this , and this went a long way , close to a mile .

then I crossed a street , and the trail chanfed Big time , it becae swammpy and very very Muddy , there were lots of these bridges , they need more

Lots of frogs could be herd here.

Crossed another street

Hmm I wonder if they would mind if I joined them ?

Crossed another street .

Now these trails were really sandy at this point , and I dam near killed my self washing out my front wheel on a sandy down hill. some how I managed to keep the bike put right.

as I went farther and farther down this trail is showed less and less usage.

I turned around shortly after this becasue I came to a street and there was no trail on the other side. then basaclly I just rode right back the way i came. There were all sorts of off shoots but I don't know the area AT ALL! I didn't have my GPS and I had a 9 O'clock Meeting

at one point on my way back down the trail ther ewas this cat on the trail and it saw me and started running down the trail , and after about 50 yard it stopped and turned around to confront me it looked really Pissed off as I went past it.

It was a lot of fun, and you should have seen some of the looks I got as I walked back into the hotel in Lycra shorts , ridemonkey Jersey , Bike helmet , camelback and some really stinky Mud!

Yeah!!!