Quantcast

Look at this email I just got at work...AHAHAHAHA

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
perhaps it's the beavis and butthead coming out in me...but am I the only one that thinks this is funny? I just receive the following email...(yeah ok...I'm super bored today...)

Afternoon All,

To welcome Scott back, Parks will be hosting a sausage fest on Thursday, May 20th @ 11:30 am @ the Corp Yard patio. Please RSVP if you plan to attend so I know how much grub to get.

Thanks!

Bob

HAHAHAHAHA! sausage fest...heh...sausage fest...too much!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
So i guess you're not invited.....

Originally posted by dh girlie
perhaps it's the beavis and butthead coming out in me...but am I the only one that thinks this is funny? I just receive the following email...(yeah ok...I'm super bored today...)

Afternoon All,

To welcome Scott back, Parks will be hosting a sausage fest on Thursday, May 20th @ 11:30 am @ the Corp Yard patio. Please RSVP if you plan to attend so I know how much grub to get.

Thanks!

Bob

HAHAHAHAHA! sausage fest...heh...sausage fest...too much!

Spud

Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Idaho (no really!)
You've got to reply in a very heartfelt manner saying how disapointed you are at the exclusion of women at a quasi-work social event. :devil:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Please RSVP if you plan to attend so I know how much grub to get.

Thanks!

Bob

Just what is this guy trying to insinuate? Is he sayin if you show up you'll grub on all the sausages? And how convenient his name is "Bob". That's why he needs to get more for himself, so you don't hog em all......
This thread is sick, DHgirlie you should be ashamed of yourself....:monkey:

J

JRB

You are not the only one that thought it funny.

How much sausage was available for you?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Well funny thing is...I was unable to attend the sausage fest...cuz I was getting a facial!!! But not at the sausage fest! HAHAHAHAHAH!
you and burlysurly need to hook up .

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Well funny thing is...I was unable to attend the sausage fest...cuz I was getting a facial!!! But not at the sausage fest! HAHAHAHAHAH!
hahahhahah:p