Quantcast

Looking for 2010 Small Demo 8 frameset for GF

Mar 14, 2008
Hey all,

Thought I'd put this out there on the interwebs ... my girl is looking for a small 2010 specialized demo 8 frameset, and it seems they are hard to come by. Anyone know of anyone/anywhere selling one of these?

Many thanks

R

ps sorry for the spam

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Nope. Look again. Its a factory rider's so it has the blue 09 paint job but with 2010 geo.

-Ryan
Pretty sure it's 07-09 geometry. Easiest way to tell them apart is that with the '10 geometry they went away from the adjustable shock mount pictured on the blue bike:

edit: sure is a purty bike though!

Jun 11, 2004
Yeah, thats my frame in the pictures. Its is a small, but it is an 09 Demo 8 with an 09 Double Barrel.

Have had this frame for sale for a while and no serious offers?? Its in great condition. Would really like to sell it since I already built another DH bike for this season.....if you can't find the 2010 let me know.

Last edited:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
I think we were talking about 2 different bikes for sale. Sorry for the confusion, I was referring to this one:

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/641188/

Its a medium but still a good deal. Pretty sure it went unsold on ebay..

-Ryan
Haha wooops! Sorry about the confusion. Good find on that bike looks like a sweet deal.
That's funny that there are two blue demos we/ CCDB shocks... Kind of a rare combo it from what I've seen.

Last edited: