Quantcast

looking for a Fox 2.80 spring

Luckynumber13

Monkey
Jul 16, 2008
NJ
Was wondering if anyone has a rear Fox spring size 2.80 they would want to sell 450lbs -700lbs. I need a stiffer shock fo dirt jumping and dont wanna pay the whole $30. Would pick it up opening weekend(probably 1st day).

Luckynumber13

Monkey
Jul 16, 2008
NJ
haha i knew someone would say something like that...possibly a 700lbs spring to make my bike feel like a hardtail since i dont have a hardtail and hardtails are the best for dirtjumping...o and it would make it a lot more fun and poppy for the street..

Luckynumber13

Monkey
Jul 16, 2008
NJ
ya i have a 400 right now and its good for the dh but feels a too sluggish and wallowy on the jumps...i have the propedal all the way, 200psi in the air chamber and full bottomout and it feels a lot beter like that then when i have it set up for dh, but i still want somethinig stiffer for dirtjumping...i think the stroke on my bike is 2.6...

you have a 400 or a different weight?

UncleSixPack

Chimp
Apr 25, 2009
Pennsylvania
Was wondering if anyone has a rear Fox spring size 2.80 they would want to sell 450lbs -700lbs. I need a stiffer shock fo dirt jumping and dont wanna pay the whole $30. Would pick it up opening weekend(probably 1st day).
I have a 500x2.8, looks brand new. I took it off as soon as I got the shock. I won't be there opening weekend, though. If you are interested and have a paypal account, I could have it in the mail for you by Monday. $20, I will take care of the shipping.