Quantcast

looking for a new riding grounds

randy28310

Chimp
Sep 21, 2004
Illesheim, Germany
i moved down to centralia about two months ago. ive been around and cant find a damn thing. i just want to hit some fat dirt, and not have to go way up north just to ride. i was at sst the other day for the first time and was impressed with what people have done there. good job. what i wouldnt give to find some stuff like that down here. :thumb: :cool:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Have you been to the skate park down there? Dont know if your into that stuff on a bike, but i hear its big. I'd also love to see some more FR stuff down south. I ride cap forest alot, but thats a NONO for building in.....

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Wish I could tell you where to go, but I have zero clue about that neck o' tha' woods.:(

Definitely hit the local bike shops and tell them what you're after - a GOOD one will at least give names...a GREAT one will point you there.

Cap. Forest is prob. the only spot for riding I can think of nearby - that place looks like it could be a fun place to ride and chances are you'll bump into peeps around there in the know.

Good luck!

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
Don't know how far away your are but some friends of mine live in Longview/Kelso and have some secret stuff on one of the local hills. From what I've been told they have it goin' on up there. Talk to Thor at Berserker Bikes in Woodland, just south of Longview/Kelso. Tell him Mikey from Seattle says hi.

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
Us Oly/south guys should get together. We need to find some land simliiar to SST and get something like that going down here. I'm down for digging and digging.. and digging....... and digging.....and digging

seriously, lets try and get something going

as far as riding aside from drops and stuff capitol forest is fun, you can bike up and roll down or do the lazy route like myself and shuttle up :)

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
A couple of my friends and I are trying to get something together outside of battle ground, It's about 50 miles from centrailia but the land has a lot of potential. Any help would be welcome. The skatepark in centrialia is awesome, the ramps are BIG.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
thesacrifice said:
Us Oly/south guys should get together. We need to find some land simliiar to SST and get something like that going down here. I'm down for digging and digging.. and digging....... and digging.....and digging

seriously, lets try and get something going

as far as riding aside from drops and stuff capitol forest is fun, you can bike up and roll down or do the lazy route like myself and shuttle up :)
Have we ever met on a shuttle? Ive been riding my DH bike there mostly this summer. silver/black turner DHR with boxxer? If not we should hook up. I dont have a ton of extra time, but have had ideas of spots. Plus i know a few other local riders who expressed intrest in the past.....

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
No sir, my shuttle is myself and my car and my friend and his :)

I currently ride an Enduro, but will be picking from many of the upcoming 05 bikes for a freeride/DH machine. Thinking bullit, bighit... wanting to check out the new ironhorses 7point and the giant faith too

But yes, lets hookup!! Lets get some fun stuff down here, have a friend that would lend some shovel time too.

About Seatac, does the city know about the bikepark? I'm wondering how we could aquire a nice place to invest a lot of time in without worrying about it being torn down etc