Quantcast

Looking for a Tokul West trail

Hey all,

I can’t find a trail out at Tokul Creek and I’m hoping someone can point me to it. I rode this route on a BBTC ride once and I can find everything that we did that day except for one part. About midway through the ride there was a climb leading to a trail entrance on the left. A little ways in on that you could veer left for singletrack with some switchbacks or go right for the “easier” trail. Both of these dumped out onto a road near the top of Steakhouse (I think that’s the name).

I’ve gone back and tried to find this route without any luck. I can find the exits of the two trails so I suppose I could walk up them and see where they start but by the time I’ve climbed up there I really don’t feel like a hike. I did see a road that heads up the hill in that general direction but I couldn’t find anything on the left side of the road that looked like it led anywhere. There was a crew up there a couple of weeks ago with some heavy equipment so it may be that they’ve managed to cover the trail entrance.

Anyway, if you’ve got any idea where I’m talking about feel free to chime in.

Mike