Quantcast

Looking for an old MTBcut.tv video from 2007....

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
their website no longer has a search function for old vids and I can not locate the one I am looking for.

2007 NPS finals from Innerleithen

There is a clip in that video about halfway through that is worth revisiting :thumb:

hope someone posts it up, thanks

BrayDownhill

Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
Bray, Ireland
We were talking about that as well, couldn't find the video anywhere either, having ridden that track too its some bloody big line too, let alone for such a young lad.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
We were talking about that as well, couldn't find the video anywhere either, having ridden that track too its some bloody big line too, let alone for such a young lad.
I don't remember it, what does he do? We're not just talking about a massive huck out of the bombhole near the finish I guess?

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
he used to suicide the bombhole pretty often around then

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Unsurprisingly, Danny won by 9 seconds that day...

Half of the top 10 are regular WC racers now, so not a slow bunch either.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
pics look like a regular jump.... someone find the video, it is nuts
on it for you...will try to dig it up.

I also need to go dig in my old DVD collection to find some good UK footage of Danny.

if you do a search on for "NPS SDA Innerleithen 2007" you can find a few good ones. :thumb:

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
I think I've just remembered it. Is it the video where after going huge you can hear the cameraman going "fkin hell danny..." :D If so time flies, can't believe that was 4 years ago :S

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
on it for you...will try to dig it up.

I also need to go dig in my old DVD collection to find some good UK footage of Danny.

if you do a search on for "NPS SDA Innerleithen 2007" you can find a few good ones. :thumb:

you get a lot from the first round there when Minnaar and company were in attendance, not many vids from finals held at the same venue.

MTBcut had the one with the goods