Quantcast

looking for dirt jumps

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
Well as far as I know the only jumplines at the park itself are upper and lower dominion. There are some other random tables and doubles scattered around other trails such as tempest, upper breakout, and alpine. As far as outside the park, I have no clue.

jefferz

Chimp
Oct 29, 2007
north jersey
theres trails scattered some in disrepair the only trails that i know that are probably still good are the ones in sussex by the ymca but you may not be welcome there on mtb its hard to be even be accepted there riding bmx bikes
locals just dont want there **** ****ed up and blown up

jefferz

Chimp
Oct 29, 2007
north jersey
theres trails scattered some in disrepair the only trails that i know that are probably still good are the ones in sussex by the ymca but you may not be welcome there on mtb its hard to be even be accepted there riding bmx bikes
locals just dont want there trails f ucked up and blown up

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
locals just dont want there trails f ucked up and blown up
word, i know the guys who built it. and i know of their old trails that are over 10 years old and they are still standing. they put years into it and dont like other ppl there.

mntbiker2

Monkey
Jun 30, 2007
i am one of the guys who helped build some of them trails..its called fth its actually in hardyston, rite across from the ymca its just about 10 min not even drive from diablo..by far the best trails in nj!

Sep 22, 2004
i did hit some jumps when we where there last time, it was like 10 min from diablo, it was in a neighborhood at the end of a street i think, the street made like an "L" bend and it was just right off the road, the locals were very cool with us.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
mike, you didn't not help with fth. you worked on the trail that merges into fth. a lot smaller. totally diff. trail. and as long as you know someone there you can go. but if you don't it might not be worth it.

i am one of the guys who helped build some of them trails..its called fth its actually in hardyston, rite across from the ymca its just about 10 min not even drive from diablo..by far the best trails in nj!
You didnt help build crap!... and I don't even know who you are!

Anyone who for some reason knows where fth is, should stop talking about it on the internet.... Not to mention, if you're dumb enough to talk about it on the internet, you have no business being on or near the trails anyway.

DEMOmy8

Chimp
May 4, 2008
my solution....bikers stop acting like high school girls and we all just shred where ever. and i know i cant do dirt jumps for beans so i stay away from those places so i dont mess **** up. people just should respect the work that goes into all of the building and only do something your capable of. i built a jump in my town spent all day on it the next day i came back packedf it down some more hit it once...then a bunch of kids on mongoose bmx bikes come down and ride up it and skid once they realized it wasnt a table top. i fixed that and a few hours later another kid came through hit it fell and withen 3 hours it was bulldozed. the point of my rambling is share your trails....but people need to return the favor by treating the jumps with repect

Film4food

Chimp
May 26, 2008
All i know is that that was the most flowy-ist park i have ever laid eyes on, i couldn't imagine what it would be like if they knocked it all down just to put condos in or something really stupid like that.

mntbiker2

Monkey
Jun 30, 2007
You didnt help build crap!... and I don't even know who you are!

Anyone who for some reason knows where fth is, should stop talking about it on the internet.... Not to mention, if you're dumb enough to talk about it on the internet, you have no business being on or near the trails anyway.
well marc for your information i actually go there a lot and kno a lot of those guys very well, i kno who you are and i have never ever seen ur a** there! :plthumbsdown:

well marc for your information i actually go there a lot and kno a lot of those guys very well, i kno who you are and i have never ever seen ur a** there! :plthumbsdown:
It is correct that I dont go there as often as I used to, but that doesnt matter!!

Like I said, If you had any respect for those trails or the guys that built them, you wouldn't talk about the spot on the internet!

You are the one that deserves a thumbs down, not me!