Quantcast

Looking for people to ride bmx with in washington

m00se

Chimp
Jul 4, 2008
So I just got back into bmx after 5 years off. I'm 23, live in Kirkland and have been hitting up some of the local skateparks: sammamish and redmond. I'm not very good, but I still love it as much as I did when I was younger. I thought this might be a good place to find older guys to ride with. Anyway, if anyone else is also looking for someone to ride with, let me know. I'm up for just about anything, park, street, dirt, etc.

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
i'm only 19, but a lot of the guys I ride with at the greenlake park (in seattle) are in their 20s and they fvckin shred! just go to the greenlake park around six or seven any day and some of them will probably be there.

m00se

Chimp
Jul 4, 2008
Are you talking about the new lower woodland park? If so, how late does it stay open, and are the dirt jumps still there?

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
that's the one. the jumps are still there, but they are falling apart and not worth riding with a sick park right next door. plus there are waaaaayyyy sicker jumps elsewhere. i think i saw lights being installed, but idk if they are working yet. pretty sure its open till 10:30 or eleven though.

m00se

Chimp
Jul 4, 2008
Where are some of the better dirt jumps in the area, or are they all secret locations?

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
kinda secret, but not really. there are some in lynnwood that are super sick. i think monroe still has some good ones. black diamond/Port angeles ones are amazing i've heard. i'm sure there's others, just ask around when you see people. you could always go to softies in seatac too, but they get mellower and mellower every year it seems (more mtb oriented).