Quantcast

Looking for riders for womens group.

heather123

Chimp
Sep 1, 2005
Hey hunnies I'm looking for some girls to ride with in the Philadelphia, west chester, DE, NJ area. I do cross country, FR, and DH. Planning on heading to Mountain creek/diablo on the 21st for the day. Any interest? We also do alot of xc rides during the week and weekends. We call ourselves the dirt divas and have jerseys and decals I designed myself. I'm just sick of riding with guys all the time and looking to start a womens ride group. We do Wiss, marsh creek, french creek, middlerun, fairhill, valley green, peenypack, lots of places.

heather123

Chimp
Sep 1, 2005
I don't have a picture of the jersey but here is our decal on my M1. Also my top cap on my 5.5. The jeresey has the same logo with Blood, Sweat, Girls and Gears under it. It is a black and white xc jersey. It will be my 2nd trip to Mountain creek. I got my first fr/dh bike just before the end of last season so I'm excited to head back there for some riding. I tore my calf on a double back diamond run that I had no business being on for my first time and it end my day shortly after it occurred. I just got the M1 in the photo so it should be great on the montain. Let me know if you are going and we can meet-up.

Attachments