Quantcast

looking good!?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
There have been three bans - one permanent, and two 7-day bans - handed out because of this thread.

Anyone else want to try their luck?

bobushka king

Irontaint
Jun 26, 2007
wow, i thought they would have extended the course up past the fire road
Not to sound like a prick or anything, but I thought the course was going to be a little bit more "spectacular." I thought with the sheer size and importance of the event there would be one :shocked: feature on the course, but I guess that isn't the format. Anyways, I'll be up there bright and early on Saturday to check it out.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
I'm not at all familiar with ds. Is it supposed to have crazy features? I thought it was supposed to be just a series of berms and maybe a jump or two. Do these courses normally incorporate stuff other than that?

And as a side note, bans are good, IP bans are GREAT.

spylab

Monkey
Feb 7, 2007
I'm not at all familiar with ds. Is it supposed to have crazy features? I thought it was supposed to be just a series of berms and maybe a jump or two. Do these courses normally incorporate stuff other than that?

And as a side note, bans are good, IP bans are GREAT.
This is supposed to be Dual Slalom on Steroids.

I watched THIS VIDEO: http://jeepsports.com/sports/interactive/video.php]again, and I still can't see how the Diablo course can tread water with some of the stuff they show. Sorry, guys.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
ok well first of all, diablo isnt building the course. eric carter is. so go complain to eric that its not "crazy" enough. also with tara getting seriously hurt last year they want to make the course ride able for everyone. so no death pits or shark tanks. sorry i know you people are just like the rest of the world and wanna see people get hurt.

i walked the course and its sickk def gonna be some awesome racing and if you dont think the course isnt crazy enough try and jump a 42 foot double on a hard tail.

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
the course is sick there are no questions about that it's plenty big and is a real nice long smooth lookin course where riders will have distinct advantages and disadvantages in different lanes at different times...stop hating and just ride i get the feeling half the people who are bitching aren't even competing...

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
Why all the hate?
yeah really i think he took it too far this time. maybe someone should edit his post. but yeah anybody have an idea about the huge double at the end. maybe the fence should be farther because i am going to go through there at mach 1.

NJHCx4xLIFE

Monkey
Jan 23, 2007
Central Jersey
Not trying to take anything away from the pics (thanks for a preview) but I think them compared to a video trailer made to make the racing look as dope is possible isn't fair. Pictures never do anything justice compared video and I bet it looks a lot more intimidating in person.

Fall Guy

Chimp
Sep 4, 2007
Why all the hate?
I cant believe the person who wrote that has the power to ban other people from this forum? Those are some of the worst hate comments I have seen on here yet. At least the kids that got banned are like 12 and have an excuses to be they away they are.

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
I cant believe the person who wrote that has the power to ban other people from this forum? Those are some of the worst hate comments I have seen on here yet. At least the kids that got banned are like 12 and have an excuses to be they away they are.
you can edit what you quote, he changed that himself to say that