Quantcast

Lopes mini-vid from Austria

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
So Alex Rankin just sent me a little clip of BL jumping the double step down that no one else attempted in Austria...mega dildos/props were given to the old geezer Lopez as he did this in the qualifier, which resulted in being the #1 qualifier and he eventually winning the race.
So check the link, its a .mov file, about 3mb.
Even though all you RM haters dislike Alex's music and think Lopes is an a$$, its worth lookin at anyway...there is 2 clips of the runs, one in practice and one is the actual qualifier (where he does his best Buck Rogers imitation).

www.brianlopes.com/Brian_Austria2.mov

Signed-a fan

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
great form... super low on the airs... thanks for the vid.

JTVW

Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
somewhere hot
omg, that first double was soooooo smooth.
I think I just soiled myself.

Oh and lopes is one baaaad motha for hittin that step down, but really, who else?

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
BL, can't be a hater, the guy is just to smooth and fast+he is old school! Crazy step down by the way and good save on the last jump!!!

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
that was pretty bad-ass. The pre jump drop to double sequence must have been a lot of fun.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
manhattanprjkt83 said:
the man is so good. i wish he would diversify a bit instead of just racing mtx and dh though...
He also does a lot of DJing and some "freeriding." Have you seen his back yard? All dirt jumps.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
manhattanprjkt83 said:
the man is so good. i wish he would diversify a bit instead of just racing mtx and dh though...
Like racing his road bike, or racing the velodrome, or racing XC, or doing trials, or freeriding, Adventure ride trips, or BMX, or Motocross, or BMX Downhill...I would say he is the most diversified rider ever to make a living from bicycles.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
DRB said:
Stik what are you doing on the internet? Shouldn't you be playin' your roll as punchin' bag to your pregnant wife.
Yo...its a lot easier to be on RM now a days since I am online all the time watching the orders for my store come in. As for Leigh, the pregnant thing is cool, I havent experienced any of the weird emotional BS all my friends warned me about...but she is near perfect anyway so I was not too worried.

caballero

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
good ol' europe
thanks for the video link.....
lopes jumping over 2 of the stairs (as you can see at the end of the video) was one of the sickest things ive ever seen...i walked the course couple of times and couldnt believe that he really did this...absolutely crazy ... he was the only rider to jump this...all the other riders hat to slow down a bit an take all the 3 stairs step by step ..