Quantcast

Lost in Sutton

splat

Nam I am
Sunday Morning we decided to go and explore Sutton , well I havebeen there twice which was 2 time more then anyone else ther e, so I was the leader, I promised them I would get them lost. I did.

well It had Poured around 3 am , Thunder lighting , woke me up ( Kids came an joined us in bed )

so It was 75 , Muggy , overcast and everything was wet.

so It was Me, Berkshire rider , IF_rider and BadDNA.

Berkshire rider starts off going across some rock work.

Berkshire Launching a Small Huck

what was amazing is how many leaves are down already and a couple of times it was like it was snowing .

IF_rider on some rocks

there was not a huge amount of rock but what ther is was well taken advantage of ,lots of up and overs ,

here is Berkshire Rider on a spine.

IF_rider same Spine

Going through a downed Tree, this dam thing almost dumped me

BadDNA on a roller

about now we decided to start our way out , I though I knew the way .

I didn't I found an Awesome loop , IF_rider on some rock work

Did we bring a GPS , of course , did wwe bring batteries for it , of course not .

Berkshire rider Over some rocks and logs

now this is where it gets funny , tring to figure our way out , when we came to a cross roads, IF_rider breaks out a Cheap-o compass , and we used it to find our way out was actually quite humorous. and our timing was good, just as we got out of the woods it started pouring rain.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Cool pics John (although a tad blurry:brows: ). Are those trails located near rt 146 by any chance? A friend of mine that I race with told me I need to come ride some trails in Sutton, I was wondering if those were them.

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
well It had Poured around 3 am , Thunder lighting , woke me up ( Kids came an joined us in bed )
Better than being stuck in the middle of Wompy... in a Tent. I hate breaking camp in the rain.

Looks like a fun ride, I need to join you down there sometime. My Boss also just moved to the area so I may be contracting you for a tour.