Quantcast

Love notes from intensegrrrl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I dated a girl. This girl took it in all manners and ways. One of those ways, was entering through the exit of the giftshop.

She had a son, during the time where she could have gotten preggo her and her ex-husband only had anal sex. That was one determined kid.
I know a couple Italians that are living proof that a child can be concieved via anal sex.
how many courics did they weigh?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
A 12 year old girl walks into her mother, and asks "Mommy, is it possible to get pregnant from anal sex?
Her mother replies "Of course, where do you think we get lawyers from?"

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So this is a thread about a message that resulted from another thread about some other thread that included Dirt and a Canadian. I hope the library of congress is saving this stuff.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
So this is a thread about a message that resulted from another thread about some other thread that included Dirt and a Canadian. I hope the library of congress is saving this stuff.
The possibility that that NSMB thread is gone forever is one of the saddest things that I've heard in a while. I'm talking "Library of Alexandria going up in flames" sad.... :(

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
That is a good bunch of flesh to throw baby gravy on. I approve.

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Here's the part you won't believe. I wouldn't put my phallus in Snooki. I have some limits, and retarded orange midgets who want smush is where that line is.
I wouldn't either...hell, I wouldn't do that with a rental. But I would damn sure put that duck mouth to good use and finish right in that cleavage! ;)

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
And the thread gets closed in 3.... 2..... 1........

I just take issues with her. She's even too skanky for me, and I slept my way through Reno, NV like it was a job after I got divorced. That town was slam pig palloza, and if you put that pile of guido flesh in front of me, my winkie would roll back and hide behind my balls.

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011

I just take issues with her. She's even too skanky for me, and I slept my way through Reno, NV like it was a job after I got divorced. That town was slam pig palloza, and if you put that pile of guido flesh in front of me, my winkie would roll back and hide behind my balls.
LOL! Okay, that actually made me laugh out loud....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

how much booze would it take for you to hate fvck her?

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
how much booze would it take for you to hate fvck her?
I don't know if its a curse or a blessing, but when I really get a drink in me, my gear doesn't want to come out to play. I get a mean curse of the whiskey dick, and while once or twice that's saddened me, more times than not its saved me from making some really, really poor life choices. Like my DNA has a built in anti little bastard DirtMcGirk fail safe.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
I hate snooki, and im pretty sure theres been some extinction level events go down around her cave drapes. But with some liquor in me im pretty sure i'd give it a go making her regret yet another night. Theres something really sexy about runny mascara.

Status
Not open for further replies.