Quantcast

Lucent Productions: Bromont Quickie

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Justin came up to film at Bromont for the Lucent DVD. Weather turned for the worse but he got some decent footage. Here's a quick edit of mostly throwaway shots; the good stuff is for the DVD.

right click save as: Bromont

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
man, I had so much fun riding at Bromont despite the weather. I wouldn't say the clips are going to be left on the cutting room floor, but lets just say I left out the really good ones on purpose.

TGR

Monkey
Jan 9, 2006
sick stuff dudes, did you film in the muddy conditions too?
on saturday and monday it was muddy as hell

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Wow, I know there are running jokes about Sam Hill fanboys on here but damn....cant you have something different in your kits besides lack of a rainbow??

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Wow, I know there are running jokes about Sam Hill fanboys on here but damn....cant you have something different in your kits besides lack of a rainbow??
well, if you ride for a team that gets troy lee gear then, um, your options are limited (especially if you have neon green bikes and helmets) . . . and for those keeping score at home those 2 kits are actually what Rennie has been riding in all season, not Hill.

besides, all black and all white makes it easy to tell who's who and stands out against all the fallen leaves. that and long pants are the only way to go in eastern Canada in October, in the rain.

DoubleDown

Chimp
Nov 23, 2003
Actually Sam races in those white Troy Lee GP Air pants while wearing the rainbow jersey. He also trained at the end of the season in the green/yellow GP pants while wearing his normal jersey.

Rennie did wear the full kit, but Sam wore most of it too.

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
So which is worse: Wearing clothes given to you by a sponsor, or knowing who wore what pants during training and racing at specific races during the season?

:rolleyes:

yup my bad, haha

next time i won't show up for a video part wearing new 2008 gear from a sponsor... cut off jeans and wife beaters for the win

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I'd love to see you boys riding in wifebeaters and cutoffs... that's a hot look!