Quantcast

LUKE STROBEL or AARON GWIN?

DH4EVER

Chimp
Jul 3, 2008
So, I've been trying to keep up to date with the WC series. I noticed that an American by the name of Aaron Gwin placed 10th at Mt. St. Anne. Then today I learned that a certain Luke Strobel has placed 10th at the most recent World Cup race. Now AMERICA has two riders that could possibly be taking podium in the near future. Who do you think will make it their first?

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
If your point is that it would be great to see a US rider on the podium, then it's great to see them both doing well.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
I duno. I don't think either one of them have a chance to get a podium at aus. I think if they have a chance it will be at schladdming, its fast and turny which Luke is great at and has its really fast rough stuff that Gwin kills it at. My guess is that it will happen at Schladming.

Wigga

Monkey
Jul 27, 2004
kirkland
gwinn, top ten at his first wc? and he is getting filmed by clay porter, and everyone knows that makes you 5 seconds faster

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
2 top ten finishes in his first year of DH and an 8th in the finals.
How can you not vote for Gwin. This kid is one of the most promising riders today, (besides blenkinsop of course).

Aaron Gwin for the win.