Give me your opinion on the two...
Who is the better American?
And who has a better future?...

keep it real folks...

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
I vote Luke. Duncan has been faster in the past but Strobel has stepped up pretty huge. I rode a few trails with him in the off season and he was really chill too, definitely a good guy. Plus he doesn't have a squirrel tail coming out the back of his helmet which is a plus.

Tonic

Chimp
Jul 18, 2004
Seattle, WA
I'm from Washington, tough not to be in the Luke camp.

That said, it'd be awesome to have multiple US riders successfully racing the World Cups. Maybe, just maybe, it'll help grow the sport here in the states.

caseyo

Monkey
Feb 14, 2007
Reno
They're both sooooo cute, it's tough to choose.

Gay topic. let's support all americans, trying to make it.

Zoso

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Seattle
I have a full head of long, unruly hair, so I can't really knock D Riff for that. However, as Luke's home mech and friend my vote obviously has to go to the "Stroblight" - now you see him, now you don't (total rip off from Talledega, I know).

driftsrfun

Chimp
Sep 14, 2006
paradise
so it looks like duncans scenster look with his tight pants and long hair arent winning in the poles these days. There is no losing with this thread MURICA all the way!

Luke is unknown to North America, yet he is the fastest consistently at World Cups and world champs, always in the top 20.... open your eyes press doesnt always make for a good rider

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
so it looks like duncans scenster look with his tight pants and long hair arent winning in the poles these days. There is no losing with this thread MURICA all the way!

Luke is unknown to North America, yet he is the fastest consistently at World Cups and world champs, always in the top 20.... open your eyes press doesnt always make for a good rider

luke's actually not always in the top 20 but who's keeping track.....go to some races maybe you can be his fluffer

by the way don't you mean "polls"....but then again, i'm sure you're quite familiar with poles, so maybe it was intentional......this thread is lame

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
In all honesty... I don't understand why we have to attempt at creating a rivalry between the ONLY TWO AMERICAN DOWNHILL RACERS DOING ANYTHING ON THE WORLD CUP CIRCUIT!

jeez... they need all the support they can get...