Quantcast

Lunchy Lunchy

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
jdschall said:
A good friend of mine went about 2.5 weeks over. She was threatening to cut that little feller out a there by herself towards the end.
Yikes! I am only 2 days late and dreading every hour. I have an apt. tomorrow so we'll see what my Dr. says!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
stinkyboy said:
You sound like a good mom already!

:drool:
Thanks! I also have a steak marinating as we speak, a delicious garden salad half prepared and a pan of potatos cooking (not to mention the load of laundry in the dryer). Next, I'll make some gravy or au jus sauce for the mashed potatos and steak and perhaps have a jack-n-ginger awaiting my husband when he gets home. I like to take care of everyone around me :D

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
TreeSaw said:
Thanks! I also have a steak marinating as we speak, a delicious garden salad half prepared and a pan of potatos cooking (not to mention the load of laundry in the dryer). Next, I'll make some gravy or au jus sauce for the mashed potatos and steak and perhaps have a jack-n-ginger awaiting my husband when he gets home. I like to take care of everyone around me :D
Holy crap! Maybe after the baby, we could, ah... well... Nevermind...

;)

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
Holy crap! Maybe after the baby, we could, ah... well... Nevermind...

;)
What kind of cut up are you??? I change the direction back to poop and reading for you and all you can talk about is food. :mumble:

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
lunch threads are simply the most stupid thing ever to happen to message boards

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
I had an amazing lunch today in Vergennes, VT. Sauteed mushrooms, bacon, spinach, swiss cheese and garlic mayo in a grilled pita. Went with the girlfriend to get some chocolate at a local shop for dessert.