Quantcast

Lunchy Thread

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Sweet & sour chicken rice bowl & free range (wild) cherry Pepsi.

I don't like raw carrots.

Edit:

My fortune: Those who help are helped.
Lucky numbers: 35, 47, 9, 28, 12, 5

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
yeah...well screw all of you...I'm still stuck drinking Met-Rx protein shakes for another 2 1/2 weeks, at least...but I lost 4 pounds in 3 days...

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
DRB said:
Not our fault you got a fat ass.
I'm probably skinnier than any girl you've ever dated numbnuts...and the GNC guy laughed at me when I told him I was in there for weight management...I just can't fit in my size 4's anymore...whatcha got now??? I'd tell ya to eat me...but you'd probably try and take me up on the offer...

*it's all about the quick results...I don't like waiting for anything...

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
SkaredShtles said:
Still not our fault, Numbnuts. :rolleyes:

Youth of today..... sheesh.
if only I was still the youth of today at 30...then I could still eat all I wanted to and whatever I wanted to...

I know it's not your fault...but screw you anyways...:love:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
goodtobeIrie said:
I'm probably skinnier than any girl you've ever dated numbnuts...and the GNC guy laughed at me when I told him I was in there for weight management...I just can't fit in my size 4's anymore...whatcha got now??? I'd tell ya to eat me...but you'd probably try and take me up on the offer...

try a finger. it's cheaper, and lohan-approved. :thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Chicken breast with a nice sharp cheddar on some delish wheat bread. I topped of my still hungry stomach with a frozen bean burrito.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
goodtobeIrie said:

Whatever fatso.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
narlus said:
it's probably due to the 'Irie'-induced Cheetos binges.
more like alouette and smoked gouda with crackers binges...and the chocolate binges...and the coca cola binges...

and actually...if I smoked when I'm hungry...I'm no longer hungry...it stops the hunger pains...