Quantcast

Lynn Lynn The City of Sin, Never Come Out the way You Came in (Pictures)

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
This was my first time going to Lynn Woods. We parked at the Naked Fish and went from there. I found that a lot of the trails lacked flow and that I had to hike a bike up most of the climbs as they were just too rocky. Then again, it could be the way we looped around the area. The descents were great though and there are some really sick lines in the play. It's too bad some of the drops don't have better transitions though. Either way, it was a beautiful day and I had a lot of fun and got a good workout as well.

Here are some pictures from yesterday.
Smog, I mean Boston...:

Jack (uberbeast):

Ryan:

Me:

And the message at the top of the cliff/rock from Ichabod written in 2001:

If you look up some of his graffiti, he has a real skill and is quite the artist.

Comments wanted/appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Jun 12, 2007
Southborough, MA
This was my first time going to Lynn Woods. We parked at the Naked Fish and went from there. I found that a lot of the trails lacked flow and that I had to hike a bike up most of the climbs as they were just too rocky. Then again, it could be the way we looped around the area. The descents were great though and there are some really sick lines in the play. It's too bad some of the drops don't have better transitions though. Either way, it was a beautiful day and I had a lot of fun and got a good workout as well.

Here are some pictures from yesterday.
Smog, I mean Boston...:

If you look up some of his graffiti, he has a real skill and is quite the artist.

Comments wanted/appreciated. Thanks for looking.
Nice pics. Actually, if you know the area, the flow is great. We always have a great time sessioning the climbs. You definately work harder riding the trails at Lynn, but with some effort and or luck, many climbs can be made(I would say that 7 miles there is equal to at least 14 at Nam). Since I don't do really big drops, I don't mind the natural features(lack of trannies), althought the fine work at Nam is starting to spoil me. For a ride destination, I would take Lynn Woods in a blink. I would have been there last weekend, had I not been out of town. Maybe this Saturday.

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
Nice, I can spot my avatar in some of your pics!

Other than the beaver trail, I think all the other trails flow great. For some reason I just can't get in a comfortable groove on the beaver trail. <-- I know there at least a couple jokes in here somewhere.