Quantcast

M3 completed.....well,

batts65

Monkey
Aug 27, 2002
Upstate NY
close enough.
Have my '03 boxxer on there for now and it works, so it is better than nothing. Just waiting on my '05 boxxer and some Holzfeller cranks.
With the white fork on there I call it a Creamsicle.

Attachments

steelewheels

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
Eurotrash said:
Wow nice rig!
everyone seems to going kenda mad this year!

I love the kendas! all those big exspensive tire companys should take note! Make this sport more and more affordable and the masses will come! But then the MTBPA will be in a sympathy strike with the NHLPA. I just cant fvckin win in this world!

<<EDIT>> sweet ride man, i love the colour... go git'er dirty!

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
that is a tight bike...love it-perhaps a black fork would have looked tougher, but I know in person that white is pretty sick.
Nice job on the bike.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
yeh keep the white fork man it just makes the bike some how. sweet ride man.

"so do you take it off any sweet jumps." (sorry i had to) lol.

BadFastard

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
Belgium
Fonzie18 said:
Still getting the "two weeks" line from Intense. I wonder, If I buy another Turner will my contract with Intense be VOID
trust me. Wait for the intense. I've ridden my M3 for 3 weekends now and it's by far the best bike i've ever swung a leg over. Didn't try the most recent versions, but 02 - 03 DHR are not even close.

SCARY

Not long enough
stiksandstones said:
that is a tight bike...love it-perhaps a black fork would have looked tougher, but I know in person that white is pretty sick.
Nice job on the bike.
Lucky you,Stick said something nice for you.But I think it has something to do with an affection for "tangerine".---Now just paint flowers on your helmet and see if he tries to hump your leg.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
batts65 said:
close enough.
Have my '03 boxxer on there for now and it works, so it is better than nothing. Just waiting on my '05 boxxer and some Holzfeller cranks.
With the white fork on there I call it a Creamsicle.
Yeah, that or 'Dreamcycle'. Nice, nice ride.

batts65

Monkey
Aug 27, 2002
Upstate NY
didn't get an exact weight but about 43-44lbs on the scale.

feels lighter than that....

Thanks for the great comments, the new fork will be black.

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
the guys from snowshoe were on m3s but no worries. our bikes have the same build up and they weigh in at just over 42lbs. we're still waiting on ti springs and a few other things.but with the stock spring its just over 42lbs

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
Both mine & my wife's M3's weigh in right at 42lbs with out the ti-springs with Fox40's on them. With a few other parts I except them to be down to 40.5lbs or less.

SuPaFlY

Chimp
Jan 7, 2005
Toronto
Did it come stock with the 5th? Is there A shock option available, why no six way? Nontheless, an evil rig man.

Oct 19, 2001
Anyone have a Large frame yet?? all my budies have had their mediums since november and I am still waiting on the Large. It's killing me.

batts65

Monkey
Aug 27, 2002
Upstate NY
SuPaFlY said:
Did it come stock with the 5th? Is there A shock option available, why no six way? Nontheless, an evil rig man.
Got the shock seperate due to sponsorship. I think you have the choice of a Progressive, Manitou or DHX.

I would not be suprised if it was closer to 42, but I weigh almost 220, so I should lose weight before my bike should. :blah: