Quantcast

M3 vs sunday

top_dog

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
Australia
Put it this way.

My mate rides Elite over here is Aus. He had two M3's in one year, because he cracked the first one. I could keep up with him on our local track when he had the M3. Then he bought a Sunday and I can't keep up with him. Nothing else has changed except the bike.:clue:

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
Not trying to hi-jack, but didn't want to start another Sunday thread, plus this info could help the OP anyways.
How durable are the Sundays? My demo is almost 3 years old and I'm betting it has plenty of seasons left in it.
How many seasons you think the average racer's will get out of their sundays, assuming they aren't one of the lucky who can pick up a new rig every season?
Being 230lbs makes durability a major deciding factor.

guytzuv

Chimp
May 16, 2006
own a M3 and tried the sunday there's a huge dif between these 2, can't say one is better than the other. the M3 is better for developing your skilz (very forgiving) and the sunday will make a sharp rider even sharper.

karpi

Monkey
Apr 17, 2006
Santiasco, Chile
riden both, but not for a season just a ride around the local trails, and the feeling I get is alot better from the sunday... anyways, between your choices? I'd go for a sunday since one it is new, nicer (in my opinion) carves the trail better, and has a hell of a better costumer service, because from what I hear, intense has real issues with their costumers, plus they crack up in the swingarm and have to have their bearings reaplaced very often