Quantcast

Make up some new words.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
You ever find yourself in a sitch that requires a word that doesn't exist yet? You know... something happens that's so unbelievably profound (or something) that words themselves just haven't caught up? Yeah, me too. So I made up a few words for such occasions, and I'd like it put into regular rotation in the Americanish Slanguage. The words:

ENTHUSIGASM.
I like it, it has a nice ring to it. And lately, it seems that I've been having a lot of them. Enthusigasm is what one has when they are so overjoyed and happy with an event or whatever in their life that they can no longer contain themselves. Like an orgasm of enthusiasm, just like it sounds.

DOPACETIC.
Meaning? "It's all good, baby... this sh!t goin' down right here is tight!" Yeah you know, like saying things are "dope" and "copacetic" together.

PRETENDEPENDENT.
Describes a type of person, someone you could end up dating or in a friendship with. The type of person that SEEMS really outgoing, independant, confident, and all that sort of stuff at first, but as a few months go by you realize that they are a life-sucking, clingy, insecure shell of a human being that defines their entire worth through whoever they are with at the moment. I loathe to think I will ever meet another pretendependant woman EVAR.

So there's mine for now. Learn them, use them, love them. Add your own, post 'em up here. And let the enthusigasms begin.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I do it when yelling at people in traffic. Usually "rat faced" is used in combination of partial and complete swear words.

:rant:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
bored...huh?
Naw, not bored, I've had these words kickin' around for some time, just ran across an old blog that had 'em in there and got a laugh, thought I'd post it up here.

Flexitivity is a rad word! And oddly enough... "stosh" as a means of saying "damm!t" or "dang" or "crap" I think is pretty freaking funny. Like... you're all working really really hard to get a seized bolt to break free, and you've tried WD-40 and everything else you can think of, and your just CRANKING on that wrench and then it busts free and you crack your knuckles wide open on some sharp piece of metal that really shouldn't be in the way and out of your mouth in a fit of rage comes the word...

"STOSH!!!"

That is some funny ishtar right there.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Underoogahty - The ability to avert your eyes in time to miss the plumber bending over. "That was some incredible underoogahty you just showed!!"

Thongpencity - The propencity for being able to spot a T-bone rising out the back of a particular genders pants at 200 yards and the ability to appreciate it. "Your thongpencity is unmatched, sir!"

That's all I got right now....:banana:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
ABERZOMBIE
A person who dresses as if they are a walking mannequin for Abercrombie & Fitch. Known as mostly white males, who travel in packs of 3 or more, who act all cool, talk about girls loudly while walking through the mall, and act more masculine than what they really are.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Misunderestimation : a combination of low intelligence, lying, and not understanding a problem that leads to a catastrophic mistake. E.G. "we misunderestimated the problems we would encounter"

Assintoupe: A shapely body that would look great in minimal clothing. E.G. Shaniqua looks pretty good with her assintoupe.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
rushify : to use a series of half truths and mis quotes to spin facts
limbaughfication: To rushify to something you know is wrong to point that you begin to delude yourself.
Hippocrit: nuf' said

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
My favorite madeup word is sh!ttidiot.

A temporary employee of the bike shop screwed in a new pedal into his own bike, then realized he actually forced a left side pedal into the right crank arm.

Sh!tidiot was invented when he grabbed another set of pedals, took the left pedal, leaving two unused right pedals, then said, "Put it on my tab". He was a sh*thead and an idiot at the same time.

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
best word is "magurt"

an all purpose word, used in any phrase in any context. can be used as verb, adjective, adverb, noun, pronoun. It is also useful for talking in code. you may replace the word " magurt" with any word you would like to keep private.

Verb uses: "stop magurting me. " (stop bothering me )
"magurt away from me. " (get away from me )

Adjective uses: "That girl is magurt." (that girl is exceptionally attractive )
" You're magurted." (you are under the influence)

Adverb uses: "He ran away from that dog all magurtly." (he ran away from that dog quickly)

Noun uses: "That guy is such a magurt." (That guy is such a bastard)
"Hide the magurt." ( Hide the substance)