Quantcast

Mama Mia Ads

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Does anyone else, after barely quenching the near-irrepressible urges to destroy your TV, kill the nearest living thing, or plunge your head through a plate-glass window, think that the insidiously evil "Mama Mia" movie ads (and, I'd assume, the hideous production that they shill) really, really look like a Bollywood production?

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I black out each time a commercial finds its way onto my television. I have no clue as to the exact contents of said advertisement, thank gawd.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I don't watch A&E or Lifetime so I'm not sure I've seen those ads. :monkey:

I swear I want to kill the ad exec and the production company that made the Bacardi Mojito commercial that's on every 5 minutes while watching TdF on Vs.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Ah, I hate that one too. It's not as bad as the goddamned "Diserano" or whatever ad.

Lowlight7

Monkey
Apr 4, 2008
Virginia, USA
I haven't seen the commercials for Mama Mia, but the movie is just awful. I can't even put my finger on *why*, specifically, it's just nauseating.

I'm not a big fan of the Snickers commercial with the Viking singing "Greensleeves". First time I saw it I thought someone had spiked my tea with mushrooms.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I haven't seen the commercials for Mama Mia, but the movie is just awful. I can't even put my finger on *why*, specifically, it's just nauseating.

I'm not a big fan of the Snickers commercial with the Viking singing "Greensleeves". First time I saw it I thought someone had spiked my tea with mushrooms.
I like that one simply for the shroom style "WTF is going on here?" aspect. The only thing that would have made it better was if they had some random midgets inserted in the background. Use your imagination on what midget insertion would actually mean.