Man Jailed for Shooting Off His Testicles

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Talk about going off half-cocked....

Man Jailed for Shooting Off His Testicles
Reuters via Yahoo! | 7/13/04

LONDON - A British man who accidentally shot himself in the testicles after drinking 15 pints of beer was jailed for five years on Tuesday for possessing an illegal firearm, a court spokesman said.

David Walker, 28, was arguing with a friend at a pub in South Yorkshire, northern England, when he went home to get his sawed-off shotgun, which he jammed into his trousers.

But as he walked back to the pub, the gun went off, blasting pellets into his testicles. Doctors later removed what remained of his testicles during emergency surgery.

Walker admitted possessing a prohibited weapon at a hearing in June at the court in Sheffield.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
:p Shame that doesn't happen to more of the gun toting idiots here in the states.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
slowSSer said:
i had to click on this based on the title alone. thanks CNN8

:stupid:
definitely!
HAHA!

CNN8

I love it!

But I'm on my 3rd custom title now: TOOL. I guess someone is intolerant and bigoted.

:rolleyes:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
N8 said:
But I'm on my 3rd custom title now: TOOL. I guess someone is intolerant and bigoted.

:rolleyes:
Quite the contrary. They've obviously taken the time to get to know the real you...

"You are being judged not by the colour of your skin, but by the content of your character"

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MMike said:
Quite the contrary. They've obviously taken the time to get to know the real you...

"You are being judged not by the colour of your skin, but by the content of your character"
HAha...

The tool lable means nada to me... beats the heck outta Peckerwood or Tail Gunner

:p

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
He HAS to feel like an idiot! Not only did he blast off his junk off, but he gets 5 years in the cooler to think about it.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'm totally impressed by y'alls maturity and self-restraint... guy loses testicles and not one Stosh joke. Good for y'all!