Quantcast

Manitou warranty and customer service

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
how is manitou's warranty and customer service? bad, good, average? any horror stories? any praises?

heikkihall

Monkey
Dec 14, 2001
Durango, CO
Bobby from the Manitou warranty department is awesome! Ive never had to have anything warrantied because anything that goes wrong with my Manitous is from seasons of really abusive riding, but when I send something to those guys to get fixed they treat me really fair and hook up a great price on the parts and labor. Ive got nothing but good things to say about my experiences with Manitou customer service.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Been great for me with my blown SPV valve. Prompt, courteous, accomodating, and not technologically patronizing; dealt with me as an informed and capable rider/mechanic. Sent me TPC+ instead of SPV when I requested it. Wouldn't send warranty parts directly to me; had to go through a shop, but I suppose that's just to get a third party involved to screen out bullsh1t for them. Took a week from ordering to receipt.

MD

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
Up here in Canada it's handled by a distributor "OGC" and they are excellent both in dealing with warranty issues and are very quick to get things done also.

Supa8

Monkey
May 3, 2002
Middle of MA
I called on having my 03 Dorado sent in for a rebuild. Spoke with Bobby and he Gave me the scoop in a few minutes and made sure I had my dealer tell em Bobby sent me. $65.00 for all new seals TPC+ bleed, new bushings etc.. is a good deal for the work being done IMO.

dma528

Chimp
Jun 28, 2004
Central Coast
I have been through all kinds of parts on my manitou (still working on what the cause is/was) and every time the experience has been excelent. I have gotten the parts in great timely manner. The guys will tell you whats up and not hide anything from you. on the feed back scale I would give them an A+++++. One of the best in the industry by far<!!!!!>

Peace
-AD-

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
i have a mixed experience with them so far...

first it took them the better part of a season to admit that there actually was a problem, but when they came around to admit that the service seems to be great
hopefully i will get my fork fixed VERY soon.

Grimey

Monkey
Aug 21, 2003
cali
One of the better companines I have dealt with in terms of warranty/service. Pleasant and fast.

J

JRB

Always helpful when I called when I set up my swinger and Julie's Skareb.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
ok, i probably already know the answer to this question, but buying a new fork off ebay will void warranty, right?