Quantcast

Manpon line...

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Got away from the farm for a few days to go hit my favorite DJ's. I think every place i ride are my favorite DJ's.:think:
These jumps are scurry big.
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
what area of the country is that in that has that quality of dirt right now? I mean PA's dirt is horrid...complete crap, and we have some of the best dj dirt out there...

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Jeff Tabbachi would be proud of that first shot.

Those sets look huge and it looks like a really cool location.

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
H-
E-
DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS
YEAH!

holy crap, zach!

don't let zach fool you, either. it's in the south east...where else is there red dirt like that?

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Yo! I've seen some dirt exactly like that up off of the 50. I've tried packing it down for a few booters, but the stuff just blows away. Is there any secret to getting that stuff to pack down really well?
Yeah. Water, from rain, or brought in by hand, heel stomps, and tampers. Repeat over and over again. It is hard work, but as you can see, it pays off.

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
Yeah, that stuff looks really good. Last time I tried building with dirt like that, I used some nearby snow to water it down. I guess I'll just have to try to keep with it when I'm up in the area again.

Which reminds me. Looking at the surroundings, I'd expect to see snow in the area. Is it drying out that quick?