Quantcast

Maps

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I've got 14 NatGeo/trail CO/UT maps in front of my on the coffee table.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The only "art" I have hanging on my walls is a map of the North Cascades with all the trails I have been on highlighted. I suspect when it gets close to being full, I'll probably move.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Resized_20221121_215939.jpeg

Started the ball rolling with the state public lands managers for a dedicated non-moto trail system in this zone. Theres potential for a 15 mile/3500ft vert trail.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Aha. Under those metrics…but that said, if you included all of the illegal moto singletrack ridden in the US…
I've had very detailed discusstions with buckow about this. MTB completely illegal too just fyi. Swiss are still purity fascists.

But you don't get some of the best MTBers and offroad moto people in the world, plus the entire ebike early adoption coming from europe with no place to ride.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I fucked up and took @Westy there once. He's not a true west sider so I suppose it'll be ok.

On the other side of the ASF is a huge tract of NF but I don't moto so it's hard to capitilize on the whole shebang in a day.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
American Association of Really Awful Dipshits....

Wait who are we talking about again? I just makin fun about westy makin fun about age and dirtbikes.

Anyway here's a pic of my friend's snowmobile track, a friend who is way younger than westy fwiw

sonora_dick.JPG

This is not an awful person.

It's not a map in the traditional sense but it's an unconventional map. A map to awesome.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
American Association of Really Awful Dipshits....

Wait who are we talking about again? I just makin fun about westy makin fun about age and dirtbikes.

Anyway here's a pic of my friend's snowmobile track, a friend who is way younger than westy fwiw

View attachment 185442

This is not an awful person.

It's not a map in the traditional sense but it's an unconventional map. A map to awesome.

Wanna be dirt bikes, the electronic pedal bike cult of which rideit has joined. But he has a long history of great decision making so perhaps there is something to it.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Life, like removing truly chemically bonded tape residue, is difficult. However, it is often worth $25.00 to have someone do the dirty work for you.

Hey, at least I married well...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I've been pretty astounded at the number of ebikes the last two years out on faraway distant moto trails. I guess that's the law followers since that's the only 'legal' thing they can ride. At least according to #maps (I try)
does strava calculate miles power assisted....