Quantcast

Marijuana Found Growing In Planter Outside Courthouse

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
AP | September 8, 2004

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Deputies didn't have to go far to find this marijuana: It was growing right outside their Green Bay headquarters.

Green Bay television station WLUK-TV reported Tuesday that it received a tip and alerted the Brown County Sheriff's Department about the pot in a planter on the south side of the courthouse.

Chief Deputy John Gossage wasn't sure of the plants' identity, but a drug officer confirmed the presence of marijuana.

"Obviously, as a prank, somebody planted this or dropped some seeds into the plants," Gossage said.

The drug officer pulled the six small plants, which were to be destroyed.

"It's a good thing it was brought to our attention because someone may have realized what it was and could've taken it and used it," Gossage said.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
"It's a good thing it was brought to our attention because someone may have realized what it was and could've taken it and used it," Gossage said.

Gee that was a close call. That could of been really bad, Pot is a gateway drug ya know......
Good work Green Bay PD! Keep up the good work and protect us from those evil pot smokers. :rolleyes:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
That's funny! What most people don't realize is that pot is a *weed* and if you sow the seeds it'll grow like nuts almost anywhere.........

So collect your seeds and start tossing them all over the place randomly. It'll keep the authorities busy. :D

-S.S.-

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
DVNT said:

Gee that was a close call. That could of been really bad, Pot is a gateway drug ya know......
Good work Green Bay PD! Keep up the good work and protect us from those evil pot smokers. :rolleyes:
My thoughts exactly.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
DVNT said:

Yeah! I'd love to see the dumba$$ that goes up to the *courthouse* to pick the nice buds off the weed........ :D

-S.S.-

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
Fun places a few seeds may have been lost under a little dirt (what follows is an account of youthful indiscretion. . . don't be stupid like "these" kids were, hee hee):

High school atrium
Police station
Random school administrator's flowerbed
Nursing home landscaping

Seeds can also have a strange way of falling through open sunroofs in cars. Pesky seeds.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
N8 said:
.............. and maybe they would have gone into a psychotic rampage like in Reefer Madness! :rolleyes:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Fathead said:
Fun places a few seeds may have been lost under a little dirt (what follows is an account of youthful indiscretion. . . don't be stupid like "these" kids were, hee hee):

High school atrium
Police station
Random school administrator's flowerbed
Nursing home landscaping

Seeds can also have a strange way of falling through open sunroofs in cars. Pesky seeds.
My friend found them in his dreadlocks....mmm.... maybe not such a strange place after all.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
dh girlie said:
Oh man that movie ROCKED! I used to indulge and watch it. I love how that one guy would laugh maniacally and play the piano and the lady turned into a major hose beast!
Yah this whole story is kind of funny... i mean i don't smoke the ganj no more either, mainly because i have a life and there's plenty to do here in the Seattle area. But if you live in frikkin Wisconsin, it should be mandatory to smoke weed.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Someone did the same thing at a big terrarium that a local community college(NoVA - Annnandale) kept in the downstairs hallway of the sciences building. I can't imagine who would perpetrate such a terrible act.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
N8 said:
AP | September 8, 2004
YEAH, THANK GOD FOR YOU BUDDY, YOU SAVED THE F****NG DAY HA?
Wouldn't want anybody to have any fun now would we? FUN = NO NO
:nope:

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
N8 said:

OH JESUS!!! What a close call that was, someone might have gotten... god forbid... STONED!!!! :eek:

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
This sounds like an initiation stunt for one of those high school stoner gangs ;) The Hessian clique! Lol!

Here are some other options...
1: plant weed in the courthouse garden. Check!
2: exhale/burp smoke in the back of class.
3: "special" brownies for the PTA meeting

Batman

Monkey
May 20, 2002
Mississauga
Westy said:
It is a well known fact that reefer addicts chronically masturbate when they can't find a rape victim.

"....and the roach, as it closely resembles that of a cockcraoch"

"What the fvck is this guy talking about?"