Quantcast

mark your calanders for asheville

Nov 10, 2003
asheville
2005 asheville street contest will be something crazier than anyone has seen in the street scene ever. mark your calanders for the 30th of april. i talked to the city and things are go in a big way.

so far what to look forward to.
-bigger nastier ramps
-better spectating
-dirt
-1000 first place pro purse

okay i do need someone to compile a link to all the pictures from last years contest if they can

and if you want to help call carolina fatz and ask for andy or ben

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
are we gonna be able to have alittle preview of the course this year or will it be the surprise format like last year? Also where is it gonna be?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i am down for helping out Ben. However i think the public should be let in on how the course is gonna look. However i would be more than willing to help build and i will respect your desire to keep it a surprise.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
oh and agin my place is open for people that wanna crash for free. I wont break my arm and spend the night in the hospital this time either.

Nov 10, 2003
asheville
thanks for the links cory. and ben when construction starts you will find everything out course wise. it will be at city county again. and anybody that cruises all the other sites please post this note on them.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
biggins said:
whoa you are workin at fatz now.
odd isn't it. 2 of our little inner circle of "core" riders are working for the one guy none of the other shops will even acknowledge exists.

I think maybe they've been sent by Cane Creek to stop the corruption :D :D :D ....

Lwac

Chimp
Dec 5, 2001
Asheville, NC
Who is the rider and who took the pic? Had this saved in a folder and don't recall the details. BTW: That's me spectating with the sage ball cap. I like to watch....

Attachments

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
anything else going on up there that weekend?
Too bad MF wasn't the same weekend.
Thinking about driving up to watch and do some riding somewhere.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i think it is not gonna be between the two buildings this year though. if it is the format i have been hearing about then it is gonna be super f'n cool.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Lwac said:
Who is the rider and who took the pic? Had this saved in a folder and don't recall the details. BTW: That's me spectating with the sage ball cap. I like to watch....

that was taken bout 2 years ago at the urban sprawl, when they had the box laided out in the middle of the street, cool stuff man.

G-Vegas will be there in force forsure.