Quantcast

Marty's bachelor party!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
So as most of you have heard Marty Milsted is getting married! And to the shock of most people to a girl no less! So in the tradition of things, the Eakin Brothers will be putting together a little freaky-deaky north of the border. Since what may go on is illegal in the lower 48 states! The plan is to go to Whistler for the weekend of May 22-23rd. This is an open invite to all of Dance Party Marty's closest freinds. The idea is to ride on saturday, do the freaky-deaky that night, then if people can find there pants, we plan on riding sunday. Who ever goes you will have to find your own place to stay, rides up, ect.... Tige and I will babysit Marty, and put him to bed. So we just need the fella's to show up, and have fun sending Giggles,(Marty) off to the married life!:drool:

If anyone has any ? Shoot me an e-mail.
holliswood at harbornet.com
Or give me a call.(if you have the #) Kim Eakin

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
We may have to stop in Van so I can hit Tim Hortons. Love those timbits! OH' IS THAT A STRIPCLUB ACROSS THE STREET! C'mon B-rock, quit changing the plan! See ya' at 6.
:angry:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Originally posted by RhinofromWA
Ahhhh, the gift that keeps on giving.

:D

j/k, I like MMike even if he dislikes me.
Hey I've got no beef with you in the least!

Except maybe your spelling..... makes me wake up in cold sweats! ;)

And it was either my gift of absence, or my gift of song. Which would you pick?

......exactly

Originally posted by MMike
Hey I've got no beef with you in the least!

Except maybe your spelling..... makes me wake up in cold sweats! ;)

And it was either my gift of absence, or my gift of song. Which would you pick?

......exactly
if you put your sweats in the dryer to warm them up it helps, and Old Navy is having a sale on sweats... ;)

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
Originally posted by trailhacker
I'm in :dancing:
Weird? I'm already in and this is the first time I even saw this thread? Wonder how that happened..............

Kim, fix your e-maill link - I know your kind of a neophyte to this magic electric box stuff, but when they say "newb@somesite.com" you don't spell it out "newb at somesite dot com". Ok?

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA

Kim, fix your e-maill link - I know your kind of a neophyte to this magic electric box stuff, but when they say "newb@somesite.com" you don't spell it out "newb at somesite dot com". Ok?
Unless you like spam.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Weird? I'm already in and this is the first time I even saw this thread? Wonder how that happened..............

Yeah' I heard your boss saw my post and let DPM and his wife to be in on what was up. I think that is when you got put on the "going to Whistler" list. I am stoked your going! Please this time leave your banana hammock underwear at home! We are all still having nightmares about that!

And as for my E-mail address, Brock told me to put in there like that so I wouldn't get any spam. I truly do hate this "magic box".

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by holliswood
I am stoked your going! Please this time leave your banana hammock underwear at home! We are all still having nightmares about that!
HA! :eek:

I love it! Thanks Kim :devil:

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
Yeah' I heard your boss saw my post and let DPM and his wife to be.....
By DPM are you talkin' bout Red?

Please this time leave your banana hammock underwear at home! We are all still having nightmares about that!
MY BOYS NEED A HOME!!!! When your slingin' around 9" of limp d^ck you need something to keep the beast in check. But I guess you don't have that problem......
And it seems your the only one dreaming, er, I mean having nightmares about me in my funderoos'.

And as for my E-mail address, Brock told me to put in there like that so I wouldn't get any spam.
Why, have people been harvesting addy's from the forums?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!

MY BOYS NEED A HOME!!!! When your slingin' around 9" of limp d^ck you need something to keep the beast in check. But I guess you don't have that problem......

Now who's the one dreaming?

:rolleyes:

TurkeyJerkey

Chimp
Aug 8, 2002
WA
By DPM are you talkin' bout Red?

And it seems your the only one dreaming, er, I mean having nightmares about me in my funderoos'.

heh 9".... dude that is where you have it all wrong... goto treat it with respect.... see if you would let it out in stead of keeping it all locked up in a boat.. you want have that limp problem... see i find that if you let it all hang out, {you know free to roam}..... you never get that problem.....

BUT it is nice to know that there is another 9" Mt. biker out there... i thought for the longest time i was the only one..... keep on inch-n- on
:cool:

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by Certified Drunk
NO NO NO that's going down the wrong trail :nuts:

Let's get back to the party!

:dancing:
Thats what you guys meant by.......

"What happens in Whistler, stays in Whistler"

:D

Timmaa

Chimp
Feb 15, 2002
tac town
orange number nine=free boobies......
brandys=ze hotness x 10000909809890898......

that is prety much all that you need to know....

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by Timmaa
orange number nine=free boobies......
brandys=ze hotness x 10000909809890898......

that is prety much all that you need to know....
:confused:

That is the second post in as many minutes I did not understand that came from you.....

Now I know how everyone else feels when they read my posts. :D

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
You guys drive me nuts! The whole idea of this post was to find out if anyone was interested in going to DPM's bachelor party? I didn't mean for it to get so far off track. A little more time on the bike and less time on the computer guys. So the only thing I want to know is who wants to go, and who is going. Thanks!

You guys drive me nuts! The whole idea of this post was to find out if anyone was interested in going to DPM's bachelor party? I didn't mean for it to get so far off track. A little more time on the bike and less time on the computer guys. So the only thing I want to know is who wants to go, and who is going. Thanks!

wlecome to ridedonkey, Im in!....;)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
I posted on the other tread trying to find out what day you guys were leaving so we know when to throw Laraine's party.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Originally posted by Snacks
I posted on the other tread trying to find out what day you guys were leaving so we know when to throw Laraine's party.
We would be leaving Friday the 21st and coming home on Sunday the 23rd. Tell Kev to call me because I have got our lodging covered and I can let him know what the cost will be .(it will be pretty cheap.) I am getting a 3 bedroom place up there so everyone will have a bed.(everyone but marty, he will be taped to a pole naked somewhere in the village.) Just kidding Mrs. DPM.
:devil:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
My only excuse is i work behind the thing for 8 hours each day. I do get out most days for an hour XC ride at lunch. Yea, XC. Its been helping alot and each time i feel a bit better on the loop we do. Unfortunatly i cant come up that weekend since I made the commitment to race the WIM series. That means going to winthrop.....and not doing any distance trips the week after. I will be getting to whistler over memorial day.

Oh, and Kim, i sent your bro a PM about coming down to capital. Tell him to check it. I try to go most off weeeknds for a quick ride (back by noon). If i know you guys were coming down i could try to get more time to extend the ride into something worth the drive down. #30 is fun, but its over too quick.

Anyways back to your thread.......

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
So what is the plan for HER party Snacks?
The husband is a BC Cup that weekend so I am free....:D

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Originally posted by MUTOLI
So what is the plan for HER party Snacks?
The husband is a BC Cup that weekend so I am free....:D
BC Cup...

Big Crusty Cup?

:D I'll let it go at that... that's a safe one... i had many many more running freely through my head. LOL!