Quantcast

Maryland State Championships (Wisp) schedule !!!

DHZombie

Chimp
Jul 12, 2005
Leesburg, VA
Just got home from Snowshoe and found this in my in-box.

Mike asked me to pass it on to everyone. :help:

This is also Race #3 of the Mid-Atlantic Championship Series.

See you all at Wisp on the 13th and 14th.

P.S. The 'Shoe' was rockin!!!! For the first time in many trip's there this year, it was ABSOLUTELY dry this morning and afternoon. A big storm was rolling in at about 3:30PM, so I'm not sure what it'll be like tomorrow. If it is anything like it was today, it would be well worth the trip.

Attachments

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
i'll be there! can't wait!

myself and a few other dudes should be rollin up on Friday night.

any good camping suggestions? anyone know what the weather is looking like so far?

BigHitComp04

Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
Morgantown, WV
I will be there as well. My first actual DH race, im pretty excited. Ill be riding an 04 Big Hit Comp with a Super T and my friend will be riding a Gemini with an Avy and a 888RC. See ya guys there!

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
went up there today.....I think mike was building the course all by himself...raking, shoveling, dozing with no help...I wanted to help buy f'ed up my knee pretty good yesterday at the trails. the course looks like it will have some big jumps and be plenty fun...much better than it used to be...later adam

super95awd

Chimp
May 17, 2004
Morgantown, WV
Awesome. I'm definitely looking forward to it. I wonder if he would still be building tomorrow cause I would love to head up there and put in some hours.

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
it is supposed to be sunny all weekend so it should be good. It is raining here now so the trails and the course should be packed and in good shape