Quantcast

Maryland, where to ride?

short&sweet

Chimp
Jun 28, 2009
So I'm up in Maryland around Bethesda for the next month or two and was wondering if anyone knew of any places to ride? I'm just getting over an injury so would not be looking to jump right back in to anything really technical.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Drive down the belt to exit 34, Carter rock naval base. Follow that road to the stop sign and make a left. Brings you by the river. I was there all last week and found some fun xc trails around that area.

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
What type of riding are you looking for? PM me the details and I can show you around if you want....there are Djs, Dh shuttle runs, Xc all kinds of stuff in the area.

short&sweet

Chimp
Jun 28, 2009
Drive down the belt to exit 34, Carter rock naval base. Follow that road to the stop sign and make a left. Brings you by the river. I was there all last week and found some fun xc trails around that area.

Thanks can't wait to go and check it out. If your still up and around the area I am always ready to go on a ride.

matt2991

penishead
Jun 12, 2006
If your in Bethesda, the Capital Cresent Jumps are okay. There kind of ghetto and sketchy, but worth checking out. I haven't been there in awhile, bI heard they built a pumptrack. If you have a car, the Frederick Watershed has some really fun trails if you are willing to shutte. Schaffer Farms in Germantown is fun XC.