Quantcast

Marzocchi Service Manuals?

Revolver

Chimp
Sep 16, 2003
Orlando, FL
Sup Monkeys,

Whatever happened to the nice service manuals with exploded diagrams and step-by-step service instructions for specific forks? I just got some forks and the manual doesn't really cover much. The Marzocchi website had the same manuals my forks came with.

Am I overlooking something on their website?

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Yo man they dont exist anymore. What you got with those forks you picked up are what is available. What do you need help with? I can try and help you with it to the best of my knowledge of those forks. Let me know.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
the gimpcupboard site is down.

Does anyone have a service manual for a 2003 Marz Super T. I need to do a rebuild and the owner manual sucks.

At least I need the oil height/volume measurements.

Flanderflop

Chimp
Aug 22, 2007
Louisville
No doubt, Marzocchi used to have great info on their site. Please post back here if you find anything usefull so the rest of us can get in on it.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
No doubt, Marzocchi used to have great info on their site. Please post back here if you find anything usefull so the rest of us can get in on it.
I've pretty much given up on Marzocchi. I only have one of their forks left and can't seem to get it rebuilt myself. They've pretty much lost favor with me.