Quantcast

Massanutten Pictures

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
Jeremy R said:
Yo Manimal,
Did you snap any of 22?
I heard he is a helluva guy and want to see what he looked like.:)
the old saying,"don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see." applies here.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
SEI Practicing the various secret fighting styles of the Shaolin:
Charlie in the Crab posture:

Matt assaulting the course in his trademark "Pouncing Kitten" Style..RARRR:

Jeremy pummeling rocks into submission with the "Turtle Trot":

And here is a photo of me practicing the course in "Fat Chameleon"...look closely and you'll spot me:

:dead:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Jeremy R said:
Here is Butch in action:

that is one of my favorite photos ever. And that's not tears, that is pools and pools of sweat pouring off me from that sauna of a race.

If you'll recall, that was at Fontana in 90+ heat in 85% humidity and we had a minute long sprint on a fire road and a 1/8 mile climb back to the shuttle pick up. It was like standing in the sauna with Tony Soprano....:hot:

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
Bunny hop over the painted orange rock, instead of turning to avoid it. It straightened out the next turn...

May 19, 2006
Mountainside
Pics look great guys, when i get home tonight I will post what have. have 2 small vids of the last rock garden that are decent (took them with the digicam).

hey DHracer1067 thanks for the pic of 226! I had the blingy red gear. nice pics in the gallery btw.

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
226, Yes. Not sure about having any of you sirknight. I'll take a beer anyways

Edit: I posted one of 226 on the first page. I'll post the other two now though since I know there is someone here with that number.

Edit: here is one of the others.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
The tilt of the picture doesn't do justice to how off camber those roots really are. Yet there was traction galore on them. Would have been a different story in the rain.