Quantcast

Massanutten

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
so somebody told me that they saw a rattlesnake slither into the first rock garden. anybody else see that?

by the way, another GREAT race put on by Massanutten. The only thing I can think of that could have been better would have been more time between racers given the track conditions. It seemed that nearly everyone got caught or caught someone else...

thanks again

teeter

Chimp
Dec 26, 2006
so somebody told me that they saw a rattlesnake slither into the first rock garden. anybody else see that?
--this is rewster, forgot my password and can't get it to send reminder email

ya, I had the pleasure of meeting the little bloke. pulled off to the right on the fire road after the first section, almost put my foot down on him. he s'd up and played me a nice little jingle...one of those times you wish you had your knee/shins on. he was trying to slither up into the trail, but we convinced the cranky focker elsewise. OB1 got a stick under him and sent him sailing. I can now mark "watch 4ft rattler fly" off my list of things to see before I die.

technical trail feature

Last edited:

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
Damn, I have nothin to bitch about. Fun course, good weather, great friends. This will be an annual event on our calendar for sure.

Well cept y'all southerners talk so damn funny, I couldn't understand a word ya were saying:cheers:

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
The best was the security guard that showed up at our campsite Thursday night, he stayed and talked with us for half an hour bout something. Got sick and tired of him saying , huh every time we talked so we just shut up and let him babble in his southern drawl.......good times ;-)

bfrich

Monkey
May 30, 2007
ct
Hey VooDoo:

Agreed it was a great time, I had fun riding with you!

The only two negatives I heard of was, no ghost riders and Pro and Junior X probably should of had Seeding runs.

Other than that Awesome!

rich