Quantcast

matt hunter still on manitou?

unskilled

Monkey
Jul 12, 2007
i'm looking through seasons at hunter's parts and i realized that i hunter rides rockshox throughout alot of his segments. he's on a totem, a boxxer. he still has a few scenes where he's on manitou in the beginning, but the other part he's riding a 36 from fox. i'm just surprised that bearclaw and mccaul are both off manitou, wanted to see if hunter was too.

i realized alot of the forks are stock from specialized. the 36 on the sx, totem and boxxer on the demo's. i mean he has to have manitou forks for em.

Last edited:

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
Manitou need to update there website because Matt Hunter,Cam McCaul are still sponsord by Manitou:p:D.

unskilled

Monkey
Jul 12, 2007
i know mccaul isn't since he is featured with bearclaw in fox suspension ads. any reason why they dropped their freeriders? personally i would think if you want to stay competitive you need to have some sort of representation. they have never been my fav suspension company but i thought it was a weird move.

TWeerts

Monkey
Jan 7, 2007
The Area Bay
i know mccaul isn't since he is featured with bearclaw in fox suspension ads. any reason why they dropped their freeriders? personally i would think if you want to stay competitive you need to have some sort of representation. they have never been my fav suspension company but i thought it was a weird move.
i was in whistler for a week and noticed the big dakine ad outside the bike and bean had a pic of hunter with a 40 on the demo. he is all over the place.

maybe no suspension sponer at the moment? maybe specialized is helping him out...

he also has i9s in seasons :lighten: