Quantcast

:MB: Contest!

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Film Press Release:

MotionBoy Productions is currently producing its first full-length feature mountain bike film, “FLUID: Boogie Flights”. MotionBoy specializes in interactive and broadcast design for the adventure sports market and is based out of Golden, Colorado. The owners, Michael Kern and Joshua McGuckin, want to revolutionize outdoor adventure filming by making “FLUID: Boogie Flights” an unprecedented experience in adventure sports filmmaking, enticing the viewer with interwoven motion graphics.

With filming taking place across the Americas, MotionBoy intends to release a full-fledged, ground breaking feature. Several road trips and ventures to many of the popular races will ensure an action packed film from start to finish. From trials, to street riding, to race, to free-ride the “FLUID” series will have it all. “We are very much approaching this film from a local rider perspective, hitting many locations never seen before, and shedding a unique light on the mountain biking culture.” says Michael Kern.
So far, the highlights have been: shooting with Jeff Lenowski (Giant), Lance Trappe (Cannondale), and Chris Clark (Mongoose) in Morristown, New Jersey; filming Seth Lolli from Evil Bikes pulling some enormous stalefish at the dirt jumps in Massachusetts; discovering some of the best new talent in NYC’s - Anson Wellington, a super motivated young rider, who is landing some amazing gaps, lines, and grinding ledges longer than anyone out there. There is also some great riding from specialized grass roots rider, Jesse Brierley, and Endless bikes (beautiful stout frames) owner and rider, Marshall Hance, who are changing the definition of street and urban riding.
Future footage includes NCS and World Cup Races, a weeklong trip to shoot with Freeride Tours in British Columbia, Red Bull Rampage, Peru, and tons of local action from right here in Colorado.

The release date for “FLUID: Boogie Flights” will be announced later this year.

Contest Press Release:

MotionBoy Productions will be having a video submission contest with the winner having a featured section in the “FLUID: Boogie Flights”. We are asking all types of free-riders to submit videos to:

MotionBoy Productions
Attention: Free Ride Contest
112 Ford St.
Golden, CO 80403

One lucky winner will receive a feature “up and coming” rider spotlight in the “FLUID: Boogie Flights”. MotionBoy Productions will travel to their location and film them performing their favorite stunts. MotionBoy is looking for new raw talent and style, the key to winning this contest will be innovation. Guidelines are as follows: Please submit a videotape of your riding on VHS. You must not be sponsored above a grassroots level. We do not guarantee you fame or fortune; however, we will be increasing the odds. MotionBoy holds no responsibility for your actions, mountain biking is a dangerous sport.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Originally posted by DHJUNKIE
woo hoo,, when does the contest end?
We are going to see what the responce is then release a contest date.

The videos should be on VHS and in NTSC format. I have digi hi8, mini dv and DVD. I can see those formats if need be but to simplify it would be VHS, NTSC. (No PAL please)

TROXEL

Chimp
Feb 12, 2002
santiago de chile!
WHY THE VIDEOMAKERS ALWAYS CHOOSE PERU, CHILE ITS THE BEST COUNTRY OF SOUTHAMERICA IN DH, WE ARE THE PANAMERICAN CHAMPIONS (ELITE MEN AND WOMAN). WE HAVE THE BEST LOCATIONS FROM TRAILS WHIT MUD TO SONOW AND DRY TERRAIN OF COURSE. BEST RIDERS AND LOCATIONS. YOU ARE INVITED TO KNOW MY COUNTRY, YOULL DONT BE DISSAPONiTINg

SORRY MY ENGLISH I DO THE BEST I CAN. :D

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Originally posted by TROXEL
WHY THE VIDEOMAKERS ALWAYS CHOOSE PERU, CHILE ITS THE BEST COUNTRY OF SOUTHAMERICA IN DH, WE ARE THE PANAMERICAN CHAMPIONS (ELITE MEN AND WOMAN). WE HAVE THE BEST LOCATIONS FROM TRAILS WHIT MUD TO SONOW AND DRY TERRAIN OF COURSE. BEST RIDERS AND LOCATIONS. YOU ARE INVITED TO KNOW MY COUNTRY, YOULL DONT BE DISSAPONiTINg

SORRY MY ENGLISH I DO THE BEST I CAN. :D
Hey we are set for anything. We net a guy from Peru and he sent a helmet cam video of a particular trail that was pretty sick. Send us some vid or post some so we can check out what you have!

B I T

Chimp
May 1, 2002
chile, the rockgarden home
we coming in peace! take me to your leader!

WELL, you are invited!, juice party time now ! ya ....

no puedo seguir hablondo ingles......

I got a pig in my underware! i can!

TRAIGAN UNAS MUCHACHAS.....

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Originally posted by B I T
we coming in peace! take me to your leader!

WELL, you are invited!, juice party time now ! ya ....

no puedo seguir hablondo ingles......

I got a pig in my underware! i can!

TRAIGAN UNAS MUCHACHAS.....
I was thinking the same thing!!:rolleyes: :D :confused: :D