Quantcast

Mba

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
Hey guys,

By chance have any of you seen the Jan 06 issue of MBA?
I won't be able to get it in Aus until after I leave and I'd like to see the cover. Could I possibly bribe one of you's to scan it???

Thanks in advance!

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
If anyone has this magazine, take a look the Interbike coverage, and look at the picture of Tinker Juarez and his mom...scary!

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
blt2ride said:
If anyone has this magazine, take a look the Interbike coverage, and look at the picture of Tinker Juarez and his mom...scary!
even better...page 19 - that Ellsworth with a broken headtube hanging in tree! LOL!

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
manhattanprjkt83 said:
i f'ing hate mba, and all there opinions...worst mag ever other than mountain bike:think:

Buy Dirt,Modestbike, or Decline...
I agree with that...MBA and Mountain Bike aren't even worth the paper they're written on. I guess MBA might be a decent mag if you're into XC. However, when if you're into DH, there's maybe one article in each mag that has any type of value...

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Any magazine that repeatedly tells you what you ¨need¨to buy is not a quality magazine. MBA is one giant advertisement. The race coverage I´ve seen looks good, but telling me I need a CamelBak to ride XC, and that I can´t climb a downhill bike or anything with a single chainring is total bs. Flush that mag.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Urban FR'er 666 said:
Man, I was just reading the MBA dec. '05 issue, and they made a huge mistake in the 36/66/nixxom shoot-out. They list the FOX 36 as having 32mm stanchions(as if the name isn't odvious enough)!
And how did the 66 get put in that test? My experiance with that fork is that it is a 888 that's missing the upper crown, while the fox and manitou are trail forks.

Also does anybody notice the answers in the "ask R.C." usualy are not addressing the question at all?:think: