Quantcast

mcdurly1 is dead

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by mcdurly1
the hill is called tomac hill because of johnny t. his name is really common so you should be able to spell it correctly.
I don’t know who that person is. I don’t spell very well anyways. But thanks for the lesson. (A word at the beginning of a sentence should always be capitalized. Proper names should also always be capitalized. Also, for clarity, the "t." in johnny t. should not be abbreviated.)

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
BECAUSE I DONT RIDE WITH PEOPLE UNLESS THEY ARE PREPARED TO GO GIGANTIC.
Um ok...
I've heard of "go big" and "huge air"...

Go gigantic means.....what?

Ski jumps?
Dropping off El Capitan?
Angel Falls?
Snake River Canyon?

And you don't ride with people unless they're prepared to go "gigantic"...

Oh wait, do you mean the person has to be gigantic? Like you only ride with people 8' tall or bigger?

Please explain in as great a detail as your typing/ spelling/ grammar/ intellect will allow.

Thank you.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by bomberz1qr20

Um ok...
I've heard of "go big" and "huge air"...
Go gigantic means.....what?
Ski jumps?
Dropping off El Capitan?
Angel Falls?
Snake River Canyon?
And you don't ride with people unless they're prepared to go "gigantic"...
Oh wait, do you mean the person has to be gigantic? Like you only ride with people 8' tall or bigger?
Please explain in as great a detail as your typing/ spelling/ grammar/ intellect will allow.
Thank you.
:eek:

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
this is directed to bomberz1qr20.
first of all i can tell by your stupid name that you are no where near a "pro rider" level. just because you went out and bought an expensive shock doesn't mean that you are suddenly pro. stop riding in virtual reality, get out of "e-ville" and then go **** yourself.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
first of all i can tell by your stupid name that you are no where near a "pro rider" level. just because you went out and bought an expensive shock doesn't mean that you are suddenly pro. stop riding in virtual reality, get out of "e-ville" and then go **** yourself.
Dude that's some pretty harsh language.

BTW thought you were dead:rolleyes:

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
im down for some extreme riding.ive got big shocks and tires.and a big hairy sack, where do i sign up? do yall ride stiznaaa

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by maggotbrain
im down for some extreme riding.ive got big shocks and tires.and a big hairy sack, where do i sign up? do yall ride stiznaaa
I have no ideal what you just said but i should be at rocky hill sunday at 11 come out and have some fun:D

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Wow how did I miss this one?

And when did I ever advertise my self as a "pro rider" but from the stupid little title over the avatar? I am SO far from a pro.

I'm a big, lumbering, gibbering SLOB of a rider. I plow through everything and I'm slower than all hell, because I don't care how fast I am or anyone else. I destroy parts through extreme clumsiness.:rolleyes:

I have alot of fun though

Geez some people are so up there own asses.

And I got a killer deal on the fork by the way. I work for a living unlike some little spoiled brats who live off momma's tit and need daddy to buy them bike parts. I'm in it for the love, not the bragging rights.

Go back to MTBR or AOHELL, gigantic style.:D

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by SandraR
Gee Bomber,
I think you get that title above your avatar by the number of posts you have to the Monkey, not by the category you race/ride. Gee, I guess I'll always be a snail!
Somehow I've posted over 400 times! Egad!

I guess having no imagination at the time I registered means I should regret owning a fork I bought on closeout....hmm. Maybe if I called my self "ManitouproC" I'd get more street cred...hmmm

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
this is what i do not understand. all that i have done is try to round up some people that might be intersted in freeriding and things of that nature. if you read all of my other post that is obvious. no one else is trying to do this. what has resulted in my doing so is a bunch of lame **** talking. no one is wiling to come ride, why? why am I a "little kid", a "retard." why do i think i have the "biggest balls" around here. BCD, it seems you got my back, cool. I think you know whats up. northshorerat, whats up. lets go ****ing ride dude. clear the air. that's all i'm asking for. you talked some ****, and so did I. you, or anyone, can email me at mcdurly1@aol.com. who's down for some riding. and at this moment any riding. freeriding, xc, road, 9th street, i don't care. I've got plenty of time to go ride. call the shot, ya'll.

mcdurly1

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
My bike is busted but specialized, (god bless them) is going to hook me up with a big hit comp. All i need is a Super T and a 24" rear wheel and I'm ready to rip it up. 2-3 more weeks and I'm definatly down.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
this is what i do not understand. all that i have done is try to round up some people that might be intersted in freeriding and things of that nature. if you read all of my other post that is obvious. no one else is trying to do this. what has resulted in my doing so is a bunch of lame **** talking. no one is wiling to come ride, why? why am I a "little kid", a "retard." why do i think i have the "biggest balls" around here. BCD, it seems you got my back, cool. I think you know whats up. northshorerat, whats up. lets go ****ing ride dude. clear the air. that's all i'm asking for. you talked some ****, and so did I. you, or anyone, can email me at mcdurly1@aol.com. who's down for some riding. and at this moment any riding. freeriding, xc, road, 9th street, i don't care. I've got plenty of time to go ride. call the shot, ya'll.

mcdurly1
I do actually think you were a little misunderstood at first. Take a chill pill.
Ride hard, go big and have fun.
P.s. I do lots of xc in your area it would be great to ride with you. I might be at flat rock in comfort this weekend. I’ll keep you posted.
t

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Originally posted by trialsmasta
As soon as I get back from DC the 7th or so, I'd be down for some Urban.
you work at the shop that has monty's?

i an looking for a used, doesn't matter how
bad, mod frame. o have fork magura's
all the rest. you know of even a cracked one?

later alex

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
Nope I don't work at a shop, But lakesidesports in Del Rio, hooked me up with some prizes at a trials event and are down with trials. Because of this I try and support the shop. Screw local Austin shops, I've asking for support from alot and all basically said get lost. And those that pretended to be down went as far as stealing prizes from the riders that I got the good souls at J&B importers to donate. The owner of lakesidesports who happened to be at the smithville event donated a crap load of prizes, didn't even get asked to, out of his own pocket I might add. I can ask him if hes got any frames kicking around, but if your buying any trials gear be sure to give him a holla. He will cut you a killer deal.

Originally posted by bcd

you work at the shop that has monty's?

i an looking for a used, doesn't matter how
bad, mod frame. o have fork magura's
all the rest. you know of even a cracked one?

later alex