Quantcast

Mde 69 2010

humprabbit

Monkey
Jul 6, 2005
just thought you guys over the water may want a look at this.

Hand made in Italy

Arran Gannicott rode his to a debut top 20 in the Maxxis cup in portugal at the weekend.

time-bomb

Monkey
May 2, 2008
right here -> .
what makes this bike drool worthy?
you no likey?

first of all, being drool worthy is an extremely subjective thing. i just happen to find it very attractive as far as frames go. then again, i am a bit of slut for the boutique/exotic so i may not discriminate as much as others do.

i have never ridden one so i can't say that its performance is drool worthy. but based on all the specs that are listed it seems to be right in line with other high end options so i wouldn't consider it much of a risk to try one out. it is also very light, even w/the shock.

it also has tons of color options and colored links that you can mix and match. what's not to like about that?

what has :thumb::thumb: (two thumbs) and likes this bike? THIS GUY (me). :D

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
nice looking bike

i do enjoy seeing handmade FR and DH frames/bikes being built in other countries...or just companies i have never heard of before...

the 69 implies something sexual, so i guess thats a +

climbingbubba

Monkey
May 24, 2007
I have looked at their bikes and they seem pretty cool but the price is rediculous and im pretty sure they can't import to the US due to VPP suspension patent issues. I could be wrong though.

tacubaya

Monkey
Dec 19, 2009
Mexico City
I have looked at their bikes and they seem pretty cool but the price is rediculous and im pretty sure they can't import to the US due to VPP suspension patent issues. I could be wrong though.
VPP patent states that the links rotate in opposite directions, so the MDE is just another parallel link bike.