Quantcast

Me and Biggins went Flyfishing on Saturday...

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
BurlySurly said:
Consider yourself learnt.
You dont bust on the size of a guys' trout, unless you catch one bigger yourself. This is common knowledge.
Actually I think we do have fish like that in Australia. What do we call them again? Oh, that's right, bait. :blah:

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Greyhound said:
Thing about NC mountain flyfishing, is that everything is so incredibly tight, and the high mountain streams are so narrow and clear, that in order to get your line out to the fish, you have to be not only a great and imaginative caster.........
No doubt dude, I leave my 9-foot pole at home when I fish in the mountains, opting for a little 5 footer instead and I still spend a fair amount of time untangling line from rhodo's :dead:

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
valve bouncer said:
Actually I think we do have fish like that in Australia. What do we call them again? Oh, that's right, bait. :blah:
That sounds like a Foster's beer commercial :nuts: ;)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
RideND said:
You want a real experience come up north and try some ice fishing. We don't have trout streams here but I would love to learn to fly-fish one day.
I love ice fishing. I don't really care about the fish, I just set up a bunch of tip-ups, and bust out the stove. Out with a bunch of friends, grill up some sausages, some hot chocolate/coffee... It's a good time.