Quantcast

Me want Ridemonkey jersey...

J

JRB

I was wondering if BikeGeek would share his art and contact info so I could get hooked up with a few more. I would consider paying a substantial fee next time.

*do not read this as "John wants to get a big order going". :think:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I think you're out of luck for the most part unless enough people want to order some so the price is about what it was last time... But I dunno.

*If there is another order I'd like an XC to accompany my DH. (But like loco said, don't interpret it as me whining about wanting to get lots of people to order some so BG will process the order again, just me saying that if there's another run I'll take another. :D )

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
surfinguru said:
Haha! You go girl! Oh and by the way, how's that basket I sent you for Christmas working out?
f'in awesome! I have used it soooo many times. In fact, just this weekend it came in handy at the cruiser crawl. So, you interested in buying my jersey? How's this...I'll autograph it. :rolleyes:

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
I will most likely not be doing another order. I have a big serving of life coming up with a kid on the way and just don't have the free time to get another order going. It's all I can do to get a ride in every now and again. Sorry. :(

However, I have turned the designs and account info over to Ridemonkey.com, so I suppose another order is always possible.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
perhaps we can start an interest thread, and once we have, say 100 jersey interests, then maybe an order could be started? just my .06

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
I'll take 2 XC (L), and 2 DH (L). I'm gonna try to ride 5/7 days a week when I move to Golden in Aug. I only have 2 pairs of road tights, one mtb shorts and 2 tops. I need some more threads...
Request on color scheme change: make the green panels and neck blue.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Pau11y said:
I'll take 2 XC (L), and 2 DH (L). I'm gonna try to ride 5/7 days a week when I move to Golden in Aug. I only have 2 pairs of road tights, one mtb shorts and 2 tops. I need some more threads...
Request on color scheme change: make the green panels and neck blue.
is this a joke?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Pau11y said:
Apparently, by the Texas/Central forum's Jetta thread, I am. But coming out of TX, I take that as a compliment. I think Stosh is pissed I commented about his dad and the monkey on the side of his head...
When did that happen?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Pau11y said:
LOL...
I think it was in the Lucky 7 thread :blah:
And, I may be high, or color blind. But a deep royal blue me likes so :eviltongu
Do you also like to watch that show where the gay guys take straight guys shopping?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
if someone has the time and energy to get invovlved and star another order , you can count me in for at least 2... does any one know what the minimum order would be?

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
See, told you he was pissed.
As for my daily attire, I don't care enough to worry about what others think to be in trend to ask/invite my gay buddies to go shopping. Do you stosh? You seem to be VERY concerned about NOT looking like you have a little suga' in your blood. A good starting place might be to swat that monkey from your ear ;)

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
loco said:
I was wondering if BikeGeek would share his art and contact info so I could get hooked up with a few more. I would consider paying a substantial fee next time.

*do not read this as "John wants to get a big order going". :think:
IM IN!!! I need one that is a little tighter for my roadie-ing.
can i pm you my info? ;)