Quantcast

Meanwhile with all of this A-Roid junk in the news.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I can't believe he died, never would have thought his injuries could have been that bad when watching the video. What a shame.

RIP.

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
I can't believe he died, never would have thought his injuries could have been that bad when watching the video. What a shame.

RIP.
After seeing the vid and reading the surgery updates, I partially agree with you. However,I can't even believe he was alive when they carried him out of the stadium. I can't imagine he ever regained conciousness. I totally expected that his back/neck would have been broken severing his spinal cord and all his cardio-pulmanary functions. I've never seen a human bend that far backwards before. I also can't believe the emergency crew ripped off his helmet and flopped him onto the backboard, I doubt you would ever see that in the states without expecting to get sued.

I'm not real religious, but I think this is nice comment someone posted:
"I pray that he's hitting big jumps in Heaven now and I pray his family will do OK in his absence."

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
you didnt see the video then....its was horrific.

R.I.P. bra
I saw it, from about 15 different angles. It was gnarly no doubt, but never would have guessed he would have died from head injuries......maybe from spinal/nervous system trauma like Dave suggested above this post, but not from head trauma.

Sucks nonetheless.

Last edited:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
from the way his head snapped back after he landed and the way he landed on his head...it didnt look good. he didnt die from head trauma, it was respiratory and cardiac failure that got him in the end, although he did have massive brain and spinal trauma
crazy thing is that he crashed the same way last year and was fine.

no matter how you slice it, its a terrible thing. he was a talented guy..and only 24

Last edited: