Quantcast

megan black is the new queen of ridemonkey!

J

JRB

What took you so long??? It was in the Avril thread. We have been waiting for days in the girlie forum. I can't believe you don't stop in there.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
loco-gringo said:
What took you so long??? It was in the Avril thread. We have been waiting for days in the girlie forum. I can't believe you don't stop in there.

the girlie forum? the mudhunnies?i stay the hell out of that place.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
ahahaha!!! ...WICKED

i never was queen of anything before!

hey biggins, one of those shots is just for you, can you guess which one?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
you know i love ya! thanks for the shot dedicated to me. it is a very nice one. i had better shut up though or things will get dirrrrrty.

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
biggins said:
you know i love ya! thanks for the shot dedicated to me. it is a very nice one. i had better shut up though or things will get dirrrrrty.
you know, being queen and all the fame and fortune is good and all, but the REAL honor would be a cameo in your avatar....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Megan Black said:
you know, being queen and all the fame and fortune is good and all, but the REAL honor would be a cameo in your avatar....
I kind of thought he would have done that already with the pic above.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:
i am trying but i cant get it to work. keep getting a message saying that the maximum limit is 5000 bytes but i have reduced the size down to 65 x 65 and like 50 dpi and it still says that i cant.

J

JRB

I showed them to Julie and she was impressed, but doesn't want to do it. :( Hell - I don't want to hit that drop.

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
Y'know Megan, I'm not going to listen you talking about not being able to do anything down at SST anymore! You're going to start showing ME how to do some of the jumps and stuff! Cool pics of you, you definitely rock, Girlie! Long live the Queen!

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
holy rockstar, batman! you guys shore know how to make an average girl feel special :D

...getting compliments from my pnw peeps that ROCK me under the table and things..

hey bibs, thanks for stickin' up for a girl

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Hmmm...when we discussed the boot/skirt thing yesterday, I shunned the idea of myself doing something that. I still do, only 'cuz I'd be catering to the wrong crowd. BUT, I would likely be the Queen of RM!!!:p

That's some badass boot & skirt riding...GLC and all!:cool:
If it feels good, you gotta' go with it. I think the only thing I could do to equal that would be streak A-Line.:eek: