Megan Black, will you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
biggins said:
they are both evil. she'll probably get pissed at me for lettin the cat out of the bag about her sister but who cares its just the friggin internet, not like anything was really gonna happen between us anyway.
biggins i'm hurt. i thought we really had something going. i guess my a$$ in your avatar means nothing anymore! fine. me and my sis will just find someone else to fight over.

although she doesn't have a lot of time to find other people, she's busy with her modeling career....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
The similarties between this thread and all the hoody threads are uncanny...
You my friend have an unhealthy obsession. I can see you 50 years from now completely out of your mind rocking back and forth and mumbling "stosh's balls" and "stoneys hoodie" to yourself.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
I think you just want an excuse to watch the OC...
Actually the WB may have done something good for me. They moved The Mountain to Sunday nights. I haven't been watching it.

SoCalsurfer

Barney
Nov 1, 2004
Venice, CA
Megan Black said:
i choose craw.

i could see myself living in a playgirl mansion of sorts, with all my pool boys walking around in cocktail bows and thongs...
Megan, click my name and check out my personal info :p

Am I hired :thumb: :D

LeeOz

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
NYC
Man...

soap operas producers better be scared... The "Lounge" is the perfect spot for the 45+ bored housewives these days

LeeOz

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
NYC
dh girlie said:
They could have their casting agents peruse the threads to find their latest drama queen...or king...

oh yea... WB11 is proud to present:

"The Lounge"... 1st Episode: The Hoody :thumb:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
laura said:
i second that. :stosh:
We should get the people who produced Freaks and Geeks to inspire and/or moderate this place. THAT was a good show.

MD

SpeedyObnox

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
Megan Black said:
i choose craw.

i don't think it's the lamest thread ever. a girl LOVES the attentions!!

now, i'm not really ready for the marriage thing, but i COULD use a man or 6 around. i could see myself living in a playgirl mansion of sorts, with all my pool boys walking around in cocktail bows and thongs...

yes....send me all resumes

and for the record, i own biggins and he LIKES it that way!!!
hmmm... megan it seems you forgot. you already agreed to marry me! remember yesterday? send the ring and all that ****? well ITS SENT! i sure hope you havent given up on your love for me because of the postal service... I SENT IT ONE DAY I PROMISE! if you have changed ur mind... you can forget the title of QUEEN of Ridemonkey, and the rest of you can fill in the new blank. I certainly hope this isn't the case! Say it aint so!

Your one and only TRUE love,

Speedy

TheManFromSF

Chimp
Nov 10, 2004
:eek: you you youu uu said no..... how could you say no.....
i learned how to ride, i bought a bike, i even came onto this forum just for you and this is how you repay me.... now i gotta sell my bike, buy some promise rings, knit a sweater, and sing about how some chick left me for her lesbian sister....

look at that you turned me EMO !!!!!

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
SpeedyObnox said:
hmmm... megan it seems you forgot. you already agreed to marry me! remember yesterday? send the ring and all that ****? well ITS SENT! i sure hope you havent given up on your love for me because of the postal service... I SENT IT ONE DAY I PROMISE! if you have changed ur mind... you can forget the title of QUEEN of Ridemonkey, and the rest of you can fill in the new blank. I certainly hope this isn't the case! Say it aint so!

Your one and only TRUE love,

Speedy
(has my custom title changed??)

oh speedy, don't get yer little knickers in a bunch! once i receive that little gem in the mail, i'll send you the divorce papers, er...i mean, my thank you note... :D

mmm, but i do like that kind of enthusiasm in a pool boy ;)

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
TheManFromSF said:
aint nobody gonna pay attention to mad white dude
kay, HOLD ON, while i jump over here to stroke your ego now...sheesh, being popular is really hard sometimes!

ANYWAY, mr. man. i never said no....i just haven't decided where you are going to be paying for our honeymoon at.....

;)

SpeedyObnox

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
Slut Of Ridemonkey It Is!
Oh yeah, why dontcha check the postyopikcha thread to see what youre missin?

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
snowskilz said:
Megan lets see a face shot if your so hot!
I've always found face shots to be bit disturbing, something about another mans...

what's that you say? Oh! you mean a picture of her face! That's cool then, for a second there I was kinda creeped out. :D

SpeedyObnox

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
all these ****in dudes thought it would be cool to take their chances after i proposed to her yesterday in the chewing and slurping thread. she was actually choice number three...

yojimborace

Monkey
Oct 26, 2004
SC
Speed, I don't think he did it to be a ''poser'' :nope:, maybe he's just madly in :heart: . And she did seem to be leaning more towards him than u :p , hah jk

SpeedyObnox

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
NO WAY MAN! You're wrong! You just dont know how women work! It's not true! You should have heard everything she said yesterday! SHE WANTS ME I SWEAR IT! but I'LL HAVE NONE OF IT!!! SLUT OF RIDEMONKEY YOU RUINED MY LIFE!

Status
Not open for further replies.