Quantcast

Melissa Ann Rowland....

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Shes a crackwhore (literally) who got charged with murder in Utah after she refused a C-Section to save one of her twins during childbirth. Massive outrage occured (rightfully so) and they dropped the charges. She went back to Ohio or something and got arrested for trespassing or some crap. In any case, shes a crack-doing monkey whore.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Originally posted by xbluethunderx
Shes a crackwhore (literally) who got charged with murder in Utah after she refused a C-Section to save one of her twins during childbirth. Massive outrage occured (rightfully so) and they dropped the charges. She went back to Ohio or something and got arrested for trespassing or some crap. In any case, shes a crack-doing monkey whore.
Good lord almighty...someone phucked THAT?? :dead: pretty desperate dude...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
hahhaa. I just wanted to post her pic because she's the most hideous thing Ive ever seen.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by BurlySurly
hahhaa. I just wanted to post her pic because she's the most hideous thing Ive ever seen.
Yeah right, you know you'd hit it!!

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Stosh, I can't read your posts and look at your avatar without picturing the face in your avatar saying what you've typed...It kills me every time.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by punkassean
Stosh, I can't read your posts and look at your avatar without picturing the face in your avatar saying what you've typed...It kills me every time.
Have you ever read Herb K on The Onion.com? Thats a great face doesn't match the lingo thing.

Oddly enough my Avatar seems to be pretty timeless on here....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by dh girlie
I thought I was the only one...does the voice sound like it's speaking with a cleft pallate?

It's a medical disability. Please don't make fun of me for it.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Originally posted by dh girlie
I thought I was the only one...does the voice sound like it's speaking with a cleft pallate?
oh bla dee, oh bla dah, life goes onnnnn yah, la dee da dee life goes on.

Becca!!!Becca!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by punkassean
oh bla dee, oh bla dah, life goes onnnnn yah, la dee da dee life goes on.

Becca!!!Becca!!!
Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhh