Quantcast

Men Of RM Question

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Scarlett Johansson. It doesn't get a whole lot hotter. Like a more nubile version of Uma...

Denise Richards? anyone?

Angela Lansbury: Geriateriffic!

Chicks in horror movies (the one from the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre was hot...)

Kate Winslet is hot too. Don't know where that came from, but she came to mind...

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
The burly one has not posted in this thread so I see no reason for gratuitous mentions of dolphin doin'. This seems to be a disturbing daily trend as the radio DJ I listen to on the way in to work was talking with a stud farm worker who revealed that his boss has to give the horses a "happy ending" in order to collect the valuable deposit. What gives? :confused:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
SkaredShtles said:
The Hewitt one is the only one I've ever heard of. :rofl:
dude...kirsten dunst has been in at least three stellar movies you should see:

_the virgin suicides_
_eternal sunshine of the spotless mind_
_drop dead gorgeous_

she'd be my pick of that bunch by far, but i'd also like to add scarlett johannson and heather graham.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Da Peach said:
Scarlett Johansson. It doesn't get a whole lot hotter. Like a more nubile version of Uma...

Denise Richards? anyone?

Chicks in horror movies (the one from the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre was hot...)

Kate Winslet is hot too. Don't know where that came from, but she came to mind...
good to see mention of ms winslet...who was also excellent in _eternal sunshine/spotless mind_. great flick.

and denise richards was also in _drop dead gorgeous_ w/ ms dunst. she's got a killer body, but her eyebrows/facial features are a bit mannish in a strange way.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Da Peach said:

Denise Richards? anyone?

good to see mention of ms winslet...who was also excellent in _eternal sunshine/spotless mind_. great flick.

and denise richards was also in _drop dead gorgeous_ w/ ms dunst. she's got a killer body, but her eyebrows/facial features are a bit mannish in a strange way.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
narlus said:
dude...kirsten dunst has been in at least three stellar movies you should see:

_the virgin suicides_
_eternal sunshine of the spotless mind_
_drop dead gorgeous_

she'd be my pick of that bunch by far, but i'd also like to add scarlett johannson and heather graham.
I saw ESotSM. Guess I didn't know that's who it was......... all these famous people frighten me.