Quantcast

merry friday gmt

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
In a livemeeting presentation with 50+ people, one of the genius techs in Andover accidentally started sharing her content over the presenters and was replying to personal emails about how sloppy she was going to get this weekend. Took about 5 minutes of people IM'ing and calling her out over video before she realized what was happening.

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Thanks monkeys for getting me through what otherwise would have been a mind-numbingly boring last friday before my 2 week vacation! :thumb:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Wow, after almost wasting the entire day avoiding work by expanding the random picture thread, it's amazing I haven't been fired yet.

....must....do....work....

....it's no use. The force of the friday is

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Negotiation complete. I start my new job on 10/26. 25% salary increase + yearly bonuses based on the companies performance. They have paid that out in full the last 3 years. I am stoked to say the least.

I will be drinking all kinds of beer in celebration this weekend. :headbang: :weee:

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Negotiation complete. I start my new job on 10/26. 25% salary increase + yearly bonuses based on the companies performance. They have paid that out in full the last 3 years. I am stoked to say the least.

I will be drinking all kinds of beer in celebration this weekend. :headbang: :weee:
Congrats!!