Quantcast

> miércoles <

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Noontime Monkeys.

Spent the morning drilling tiny holes. Using the app in simulation having no frame of reference, you don't get the experience. When I was telling it to do circle patterns, I had no idea it was tiny donuts made of 31 laser pulses with a 200 micron diameter. It looks like a split second flash, it's so crazy. I have so much to learn, but it's so cool. I will be drawing pictures in no time.
Dude! You need to letme come in and measure your holes. Joking, but serious...

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Welcome home!*

*Back in 2000ish the Rainbow Gathering was just outside Bloody Dick (NW Dillon MT) and I met some of the OGatherers who camped at the initial gathering in Fraser CO

Parking lot was crazy full of ////fancy Trustafarian cars.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Welcome home!*

*Back in 2000ish the Rainbow Gathering was just outside Bloody Dick (NW Dillon MT) and I met some of the OGatherers who camped at the initial gathering in Fraser CO

Parking lot was crazy full of ////fancy Trustafarian cars.
I don’t even know what to do with this information.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Been crazy busy lately running parts. Went to Mammoth this last weekend with the family. Kids were stoked to see some bears. Making an unplanned purchase for a trailer that family friends are selling so figured I can’t lose. It happened to be stored on the way to Mammoth so we checked it out and will pick it up the end of the month. Pic dump.

Attachments

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Been crazy busy lately running parts. Went to Mammoth this last weekend with the family. Kids were stoked to see some bears. Making an unplanned purchase for a trailer that family friends are selling so figured I can’t lose. It happened to be stored on the way to Mammoth so we checked it out and will pick it up the end of the month. Pic dump.
Speaking of parts... Any updates?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Noontime Monkeys.

Spent the morning drilling tiny holes. Using the app in simulation having no frame of reference, you don't get the experience. When I was telling it to do circle patterns, I had no idea it was tiny donuts made of 31 laser pulses with a 200 micron diameter. It looks like a split second flash, it's so crazy. I have so much to learn, but it's so cool. I will be drawing pictures in no time.
Very cool....we have a company near us that laser drills samples for us to mimic defects in our product to validate our integrity test equipment we develop...they've gone down to 10um for us.

Very cool to watch.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Fucking Big O. Tire came off of the lug bolts while driving today...
Sister in law had that a few months ago when driving home from a tyre change. The brake rotor didn't work well as a substitute wheel on the pickup.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I once had a front wheel nearly come off on the highway on my old Cherokee (1st vehicle) after getting an inspection sticker. I saw they had the front wheels off during the inspection, which I thought was a bit odd, but being a kid didn't think too much about it.

Since that day, I will NEVER not torque the lugs after any shop visit (new tires, really).

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Oh man oh man oh man! This is the funniest thing I've read today. :rofl:

And yes, it has happened to me. All it takes is a momentary lapse of reason.
She also gave me a cold pack without the protective thing so it froze itself to my balls. So I was walking around a kitchen like a crab, with a coldpack stuck to my nuts giving her instructions how to finish the meal I was cooking. Wish I had filmed that.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
present....

drained the juice out of a jar of jalopno peppers...dried my hands off...couple minutes later go take a leak....wondering after 5 seconds...what the fuck....
Yeah for some reason the chille I had was like 300 000 SHU easy. No idea why. I scratched my nuts post jalapenos and it's nothing compared to this. I seriously thought I will have to visit a hospital.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
@Jozz Wolverine and Slabcity are closed still. We tapped out after 1.5 runs of Super G. Crushed those two rock slabs.

But we're beat from yesterday or we'd do more. Rocks are all still wet here.

Saint Anne tomorrow will be great.
They are opening today! Get it!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
They are opening today! Get it!
We did Saint Anne today.

.....not knowing the gondola is closed. So it's a climb up to a different lift, that is higher up the hill the than the total height of one of our local ski hills. Fuckkkk. :rofl:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
We did Saint Anne today.

.....not knowing the gondola is closed. So it's a climb up to a different lift, that is higher up the hill the than the total height of one of our local ski hills. Fuckkkk. :rofl:
Yeah, I should have told you. Not to inline with was is going on near Qc city. Hope you still have some riding days left to hit maelstrom.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Yeah, I should have told you. Not to inline with was is going on near Qc city. Hope you still have some riding days left to hit maelstrom.
I'm mentioning that to the guys..

Saint Anne was good, the tech was awesome on the lower part of Vietnam and all of La Tordue. Just sucked having to get up to that other lift, otherwise we would have done more runs.

Lots and lots of e-bikes so far on this trip......